09

A few days later...
—————————————————————————————————————

I wake up to a cool breeze running through the hotel room. The feeling of winter in Paris makes me happy. The sun shined through the clouds and it lit up the room slightly. I look to my right and see Timothée still sound asleep. I carefully take his hands off of my waist to get out of bed. I slowly and quietly get out. I cover timothée up immediately. I grab my phone and exit the room.

I walk to the kitchen. We are staying at our friends house that they own in Paris. They stocked the fridge and Cabinets with everything we like and need. My goal right now, make myself coffee before Timothée wakes up and tries to make me coffee. Well i don't really drink coffee, i drink Chai Tea. I go on instagram and start a live video.

People start to flood in. "Good morning guys, i'm making myself some chai tea before timmy wakes up and makes me sit down and wait for him to make it for me. I also just woke up so sorry for the way i look rn." I say propping my phone up. I go into the fridge and take out the chai tea container.

"Guys, it's actually not that cold here in Paris. But, it is chilly." I talk looking for a glass. Once I find one i get some ice in the glass.

"When's baby chalamet? Uhm, i don't know. That's a question you ask Timmy not me." I cockily said pouring myself the tea. I grab a straw and put it in my drink.

"Happy Valentine's day. I totally for got today is valentine's day. So im going to make Timmy his favorite breakfast. A beagle." I look around the kitchen for some ingredients. I take the bacon and eggs of out the fridge.

"What if timmy tries my beagle, says he likes it but then actually hates it. Divorce is gonna be his easter present." I say jokingly. "Im just joking." I put the eggs on the pan and start to scramble them.

I put the beagle in the toaster oven before putting the eggs on a plate. Now for the bacon. I put it on the plate and flinch as some oil splashes at me. "Ahhh." I whine stepping back. "This why i don't cook bacon." I mumble. I take the beagles out of the toaster oven and plate them. I put a little cream cheese on there, slap some cheddar cheese, then the eggs, and then the bacon, and lastly another slice of cheese. I cut it in half for it to be easier.

"Why did i cut it? Because i can. Now im going get him some juice."I explain looking in the fridge. I pour it in a glass. "Im not gonna show you guys me waking Timmy up because he probably doesn't want to. So i'll be back." I walk out of the kitchen down the hall. I open the door slowly to check if he was awake. I smile and see him still asleep. I walk over to him and place his food and drink on the nightstand.

I sit down next to him gently. He looked adorable sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up but i don't want his food to get cold. I plant a soft kiss on his forehead, then his cheeks, then nose, temples, and lips. I repeat it the cycle until he was starting to wake up. His eyes flutter open as i kiss his lips. He kisses back softly.

"Good morning." I say sweetly. He smiles.

"Morning." His groggy voice makes me smile. He pulls me into a kiss. I love kisses from him.

"I made you breakfast." I spoke. He sat up.

"Thank you, you really didn't have to." He says taking the plate off the night stand. "Did you make yourself some?" He asks.

I shake my head, "Im not really hungry right now." I say. I should get my phone. "I'll be right back." I run to the kitchen and grab my phone. I end the live and grab my drink. I walk back to the bedroom. Timothée was eating his beagle. I walk over to my side of bed and get under the covers. "How is it?" I ask.

He nods. "good." He says through a mouthful of food. I giggle at him.

I roll over and face him. "Can we spend all of Valentine's day in bed?" He asks. I sighs thinking of my schedule.

"I have a photo shoot today." I remember. I look at my watch. "And its in two hours." I groan putting my hand over my face.

"After can i take my lovely wife out to dinner?" He asks. I nod with a smile.

"Maybe you can come with me to the photo shoot."  I tease.

"Please i wanna come with."He says whining a bit.

"Okay, i'll see if you can come with me." I lean on his shoulder. Two hours, one to snuggle another to drive there.

He wraps his arms around my waist. I nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck. He was so warm.

"I love you." He says looking down at me. "And i'm glad i married you because i wouldn't want to be anywhere else but with you. Right now in this moment.