04

Two weeks later
——————————————————

Some clinks a spoon against glass. It echoed through the kitchen that was filled with people. Friends and Timothée's Family and my Dad. I look for the source and see it was Timothée. Everyone goes quiet. Timothée clears his throat. "I would just like to thank everyone for coming to this lovely dinner in honor of me and wife to be. I am very excited for our future together. I hope it's filled with joy and love." He starts looking around the room. Nervously holding his glass. He sighs before starting to speak again.

"I know i should save this story for tomorrow but it can't wait," He says. "I remember when we first met. We were at the park with our parents. You were wearing the iconic new york yankees jersey that you still have today that we both adore. I looked at you and in my mind i said 'Damn that's a nice jersey.'' He continued. Everyone laughed at his thought. "I also thought 'Wow she's fucking hot.' Sorry Mr. Macintosh." Timothée chuckled looking at my Dad who was laughing.

"I remember being to shy to go over to talk to you while you were on the swings. Then my mom made me go over to you. When i was going to sit down next to you, a kid took the swing next to you." Timothée said looking at me with a smile.

"Hey that kid was me!" Amalie, my best friend, yelled scolding him. I laughed as Timothée shot her a glare.

"You made me miss my shot Amalie!" He yelled back at her jokingly. Everyone laughed at their little bicker. "Anyways, After Amalie ruined it i went on a different swing. Then you walked over to me. We both said hi to each other and then you told me your name then i told you mine. Then we started to talk. One of my favorite stories of us was a couple of years later, We we're 12 and 13 almost 14. You are staying a few nights at my house because your dad was on a business trip. My mom made me sleep on the couch and you slept in my bed. One day i walked in on you covering something up with the blanket on my bed. You tried to hide it but you were terrible at it. I took the blanket off and found a pool of blood. At the time, I had no clue what a period was so i got mad and asked 'Why the fuck did let your nose bleed on my bed?!'." I look down blushing in embarrassment.

"You started to ball your eyes out even before i even yelled at you. Pauline heard my yell and came in the room. As soon as she saw everything she ran to go get my mom. I was so mad at you that i honestly didn't care if you were crying, but there was a feeling a guilt in me. Later Pauline came back in with my mom. My mom ran over to you and started to comfort you. i was mad. I blew up saying that it was your fault and that i should be the one being comforted. Pauline took you out of my room before my could yell at me. Then my mom yelled at me," He told making everyone laugh. I remember this actually. It was really sweet.

"My mom told me what you were going through. The next day i went to the walgreens that was a few blocks away. I remember i spent all of the money i saved on your favorite snacks and some makeup that you said you wanted. Then i asked my mom to take me to build-a-bear so that i could lie and say it was my birthday so that i could make you a special and get it for $16." Timothée continued. I don't think he has told me about the price until now.

"I made it and it had a voice box in its hand that said 'i love Jada and i hope you feel better.'. Once i gave the stuff to you i remember you cried and gave me the biggest hug i have ever had, and then a lot of kisses all over my face which you still today. And now here we are, a day away from spending the rest of our lives together." He finishes. People started to clap. I hugged Timothée and gave him a bunch of kisses on his face like he talked about. He chuckled as i pressed my lips all over his face.

He pulls me closer and snuggles his head against mine. "I love you." I whisper. I look up at his face and there's lip gloss all over it. I giggle and start to wipe his face.

"Jada what's your favorite story?" Some one asks. I start to think. I don't know.

"Uhh i don't know. There's a lot." I say leaning on one of the kitchen counters. "I think when we snuck out one night and then hours later we we're walking home and he pushed me over and then i dislocated my shoulder." I told. I glare at Timothée, still being mad him about that after years.

"Im sorry. It's not my fault you landed directly on a pole." He said defensively. I continue to glare. "Im kinda scared to marry you now." He says chuckling. I giggle a bit evilly.

Timothée can't seem to take his eyes off of me. I smile at him blushing at him. "What are you looking at?" I ask him jokingly.

"Your beauty." He mumbles.

I continue to smile. "You should be staring at yourself because you are far more beautiful than me." I say spin on my heels. He shakes his head.

"No one can ever out match your beauty." Timothée says putting his hand on my face. I chuckle.

"If i'm so beautiful why am i not on the cover or vogue?" I ask leaning in.

"You belong in an art museum, not on the cover of vogue." He leans in a kisses me. I kiss him back.

"ewww." Julia said making me laugh. Others in the room laughs. Timothée looks at her.

"Get over here." He says chasing after her. She squeals and starts to run away. Everyone laughs at the two as they run around. I grab my wine glass and put the sink. I check the time on my watch. 11:19 PM.

"Hey, i think its time for us girls to head to the hotel." Amalie says grabbing her stuff. I don't want to leave. I lean against the counter again. I hear Julia walk in to the kitchen. She grabbed my hand.

"What's up?" I ask her as i follow her. She leads me to timothée. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "Im leaving." I say to him as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I know." He says looking at my lips. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow." He starts to sway. I blush.

"Im gonna have to take a bunch of melatonin." I say making him laugh.

I hear Amalie yell for me. "That's my call." I say with a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow." I mumble. We lean in and kiss again. I don't know why but this felt like it was our last moments together. I just want to hold him for a bit longer but i know i can't. I can't believe i have to wait until 3 pm tomorrow to see him again.

Ugh this is gonna suck.