18

Okay.

I know the last test was negative but that was two months ago BUT i think it was false. Why you might be asking.

Reason 1: I haven't gotten my period in 3 months.

Reason 2: I've been peeing a lot. It could be my diabetes but even when its my diabetes, i still dont pee as much as i am now.

Reason 3: My boobs HURT and they are getting bigger. Like, they hurt SO BAD that i can't even wear a bra.

Reason 4: I asked Timothée the once to make me fried rice with pickles and crunchy peanut butter. It was good but...that's a weird ass craving.

Reason 5:Still having those damn MIGRAINES.

My 6th and FINAL Reason: I have a bump. I believe im 3 months pregnant and probably already in the second trimester and i feel like im kinda big for how far i believe I am.

So here i am. In the middle of Target. Looking for things to surprise Timmy with. He comes back from Cannes Tomorrow. All i need is a positive pregnancy test. A pregnancy book. and a Onsie. Im also here for some cravings. And possibly some maternity clothes. Already. I tried to put on jeans today and they wouldn't fit so i need new pants.

I walk through the baby clothes looking for some gender neutral onesies. Green is gender neutral right? I can't find a onesie. I find a blue one and its really cute. I know blue is more Boyish but its to perfect not to get. I throw it in the cart on top of some groceries. Now for some of my clothes. I walk over to the maternity section.

No offense to target but some of this stuff is horrible. I just want jeans but looking at some of the clothes makes me gag in swaggines. My airpods told me that timmy was calling me. I grab my phone from my pocket and answer it.

"Hi." I say to him.

"Hey, where are you?" Timothée asks.

"Im at Target." I hear him sigh.

"I've been waiting at the airport for an hour and this was where you were, i thought you were dead." He grits.

I chuckled. "What do you mean?" I ask him. "I thought you were coming home tomorrow?" I ask.

"Wait..Jada?" He asks.

"yeah?"

"Shit." That's all i hear before he hangs up.

He just ruined his surprise for me. He was coming back early...for me. Awhhh. I have this smile through my mask as i walk to self checkout. He's coming home early!...

He's coming home early. SHIT!

I try to check out as quickly as possible. I have to get home. Take the tests. Set up the surprise and then i should be good. I place stuff in bags quickly. I am a certified bagger.Since high school. :))))

I place the bags in the cart. Some better not fall over because they are glass. And some are milk and i dont want it to spill. I recently had to switch to oat milk because my potential baby absolutely despises Dairy. Timothée can still drink Dairy. I honestly kinda prefer oat milk. I rush the cart out of the store, Im surprise i wasn't that suspicious looking. Like someone who is rushing outside with a cart looks very suspicious to me.

I put my groceries in the trunk of my car. I hear people walk up to me.

"Omg, Jada Chalamet!" a girl somewhat squealed. I looked back at her. "Can I get a picture?" She asks.