Arrival.

Me and the other UK kids at last arrived at the airport. I stepped out and looked around, feeling the air quietly blow thur my long blonde hair. The buildings were tall and lined with stone. People quietly walked about wearing coats to protect them from the autumn air.
"So, this is Germany." I silently thought as we headed off to hail a taxi.
"It's interesting."
We got in our cab to take us to the rehearsal studio. We were to dance in a music video with the Kidz bop Germany kids. Their names were Leon Evelyn Kimi and one new kid, Rahel A young girl with long black hair running down her back. She was replacing Lajah, similar to us replacing the UK group before us. Max twinkle mia and Mandy had had a good run. But now they were turning 16 and 17 years old and it was our turn to sparkle. My friend and fellow Kidz bop kid Toby looks around, even though he had gotten virtually no sleep on the air ride over here he was super excited. His favorite thing to do was play the piano, and he wanted to find all the public pianos and try them all out. I literally had to drag him away from every music shop we had come across.
"C'mon Toby! you can play the piano later! It's time to meet Kidz bop Germany!" I told him.
"Oh yeah! I can't wait! They sound absolutely brilliant!" He replied happily. At least He was excited to meet the German kids in person. I however was rather nervous. I did not know these kids and I did not know what to expect from them. I of course had been told many times over that the kids were really nice. But that somehow didn't calm my nerves. I had heard many rumors about these kids. Horrible rumors. I heard they hated it when fans didn't tag them in fanedits. So much that one time one of them actually cussed one of the fans out. And I also heard that if you don't tag them they'll share your edit and then not tag you. I flipped my blonde. hair as we at last arrived at the studio I really hoped the rumors weren't True. I don't want to be cussed out.
"You ready to do this Sadie?" Toby asked excitedly.
I smiled nervously.
"Ready when you are."