"Lahja is definitely the murderer"

"Leave Lahja alone!" Evelyn yelled as we left the area where she had been sitting.
But I rolled my eyes. Lahja is definitely a huge suspect in this murder case but I can't go turning her into David without getting her side of the story. I angrily wiped strawberry cupcake off my face as we walked away.
Lahja's room was right next to Leon and Kimi's. Rain was pouring outside as we arrived at her door. Lahja was happily watching the rain smiling to herself. She finally had everything she wanted now that Rahel was out of the picture.
"Hello Lahja." I said knocking Lahja out of her fantasy. Lahja slowly turned around and glared at us with the most menacing look she could muster.
"Well well well. If it isn't Miss Sherlock and her faithful sidekick, Mr. Nervous Nancy. " She said angrily.
"Here to accuse me of murdering Rahel, I suppose?" She asked.
"Actually we're here to congratulate you. Congratulations on taking Rahel's spot in the group. Guess it was pretty lucky for you for her to have that little accident wasn't it." I said glaring back at her. Toby simply took a step back and shyly stared at his feet. I guess he didn't want to get involved with this. Lahja narrowed her eyes at me.
"I didn't do anything to Rahel you little termite! And even if I did, you can't prove anything!" She shot back. She turned back towards the window.
"Oh really. So I suppose you were the last person to see Rahel alive by pure conquintance?"   I replied. But I regretted it as soon as the words left my mouth. Because all the sudden there was a huge clap of thunder and Lahja spun around with a look of pure hatred burning in her eyes.
"SHUT UP!! YOU HORRIBLE GIRL!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!" Lahja shrieked
"I see your angry, miss Lahja. That's not a very good look for you." I said folding my arms across my chest.
"Oh really. Well I see Evelyn nailed you with a cupcake. That's not a very good look for you either." She replied.
I gasped and immediately turned to look in Lahja's mirror. I still had a little strawberry cupcake in my hair!
Lahja stuck out her tongue at me as I turned back to her.
I glared at her angrily.
Then left pulling Toby out the door with me.
"Where we going now Sadie?" He asked.
"We're going to David. Lahja is definitely the murderer. And David needs to know."