Poor Rahel

David came running as soon as he heard Toby's shouting. And he did NOT look good. My poor friend was violently shaking and I honestly don't blame him! I'd be shaking too if I was just walked in on a corpse! David did his best to calm Toby down.
"Alright son. Tell me where exactly did you see Rahel laying." He asked.
"At the bottom of the stairs." Toby choked out.
"It looked like someone pushed her down the stairs! I tried to wake her up but she just kept laying there not moving! I think she's dead!"
Tears continued to run down his face. "Please fix her! She's so pretty! I don't want her to be dead!" He cried.
"It's okay Toby. I'm already having someone call 911. They'll be able to help Rahel and make sure she's okay. In the meantime I think maybe you should lay down. " David told him calmly.
He then turned to me.
"Sadie will you please bring your little friend here a blanket and some hot cocoa?" He asked.
I nodded and headed to the vending machine. Luckily there was one that dispensed hot cocoa right here in the building. Tafari followed me as well.
"This is really scary. Do you think Rahel is okay?" He asked.
"I sure hope so. But I got bigger concerns. There's a huge thunderstorm going on right now. It would be too dangerous to leave the building in such a huge storm. That means whoever did this is still in the building." I replied as I got the hot cocoa.
"You don't think we're next do you?" Tafari asked a little frightened.
"We might be, but we're not going to give them that chance." I scoffed as I popped a lid on Toby's cocoa.
"Because we're going to find them first."