Lahja

I sat one of the building's rooms in frustration and disbelief. The Kidz bop Germany kids were sitting across from me and the other Kidz bop UK kids eating homemade strawberry cupcakes and glaring at us. My friend Toby was silently staring at the floor clearly still on edge since discovering Rahel's corpse.
"We need more clues." I thought to myself.
"Whoever killed Rahel must have had a motivation for it. But who would have a reason to kill her?" I wondered rubbing my chin.
Just then David walked in.
"All right children since Rahel is no longer with us I think it would be best to put the filming of the music video on hold. However since the storm is still going on, I believe it's too dangerous for any of us to leave just yet. So as soon as the storm clears up that's when we will all head home. The funeral for young Rahel is next Tuesday if any of you is interested in going. And of course since we no longer have Rahel anymore, Lahja, you will take Rahel's place in the music video." He said.
Lahja's eyes lit up and then without warning she began to smile. I think this might be the first time I'd seen her smile since I've met her.
"You mean you're not replacing me in the group?" Lahja asked almost gitty.
"For right now no. " David replied shrugging. The smile spread bigger across Lahja's face, and for a moment she actually beamed at David. It seemed Rahel's death had really done some good for her. In fact it had done too much good for her. I glared at the now beaming German girl.
"Lahja." I thought angrily.