twenty

"I guess, um, that you can lay out on my bed or something?" Chaeyoung pushes open her bedroom door and switches the light on, waiting until Lisa has walked past her to close the door again. "I'll take my sheets off so if we get paint on it I'll just go on my mattress and my parents will never know."

"Your inner troublemaker coming out there, I see," Lisa teases her girlfriend and helps her strip the sheets from her bed. "You go and get your paints ready, I can deal with this."

Chaeyoung walks over to where she keeps her paints as Lisa finishes tearing Chaeyoung's sheets off, and she organises the colours she'll need and gets out a brush. She turns back to Lisa and rocks herself on her heels. "I can put a movie on while we do this. Tell me what movie you want to watch."

"I don't care," Lisa replies, "put something Disney on. Like Frozen or something."

Chaeyoung walks over to her DVD case and pulls out The Lion King 2, and Lisa figures she'd tuned out after hearing the phrase 'put something Disney on'. But whatever, Lisa is probably going to spend more time talking to Chaeyoung than watching the movie.

Chaeyoung plays the movie and then walks back over to Lisa, her paints and brushes ready. "Um, here's a pillow you can rest your head on... and yeah, I'm ready to paint now."

"Okay." Lisa nods and pulls her shirt over her head, handing it to Chaeyoung to put somewhere, because she knows that the older girl hates mess on her bedroom floor. Then, she reaches behind and unclasps her bra, handing that to her wide eyed girlfriend.

Chaeyoung stays completely still, her cheeks bright red and her eyes trained on Lisa's chest, and the younger girl blushes in embarrassment, because she can't gauge Chaeyoung's reaction from her expression.

Chaeyoung fiddles with her fingers and finally tears her gaze away from Lisa's chest. "You're- um, you're really beautiful, Lisa."

"Thank you, Rosie." Lisa bites down on her bottom lip and lays down on her stomach. "Come on then. Make me your canvas."

Chaeyoung stays still for a moment, as if she's thinking over what she just saw, and then nods, picking up her paintbrush. She sits down next to Lisa and the younger girl knows she's started painting when she feels something cool on her back.

"Does that feel okay?" Chaeyoung asks as she dips her paintbrush back into the pallet. "It's not uncomfortable, is it?"

"It's fine." Lisa assures her. "It actually kind of tickles."

Chaeyoung laughs. "Hopefully it's a good tickle because this is going to take me a while."

"Can we play twenty questions while you paint?" Lisa asks. "I want to learn little things about you."

"Uh... okay then." Chaeyoung hums in thought for a moment. "Are you excited to turn eighteen?"

"I guess so." Lisa responds. She hasn't really thought about her birthday much yet, since it's not for another few months. "Are you excited to turn eighteen?"

"Yes, because I will get my dragonfly tattoo." Chaeyoung replies, shifting a little to get a better angle to paint. "And maybe another tattoo somewhere else, but I haven't thought about that yet. But I'm going to get my dragonfly tattoo. Have you made any more music lately that I can listen to? I listened to your cover and it was wonderful, your voice is really unique and beautiful."

Lisa laughs. "I have a few other covers that I could send you if that's what you want."

"Yes please." Chaeyoung says, muttering something to herself to do with the paints before continuing. "What's your favourite song right now?"