Surprise

Everleigh's POV
Sirius basically pushes me through the door into the dorm room and I swear my eyes are playing tricks on me.

"W-what?" I ask, turning back to Sirius who's smiling at me. "Are you really here right now?"

"I'm here." Reggie says, smiling innocently at me from where he's standing across the room.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him as I cross the room and throw my arms around him tightly.

"I'm here for you." He whispers as he hugs me back tighter. "I missed you."

"I can't believe you're actually here." I say to him. "Sirius, I was with you all day yesterday! Why didn't you tell me?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't have been a surprise." Sirius says smugly.

"You did this? You brought him here because of yesterday?" I ask Sirius without letting go of Regulus.

"Of course I did. You said you missed him and I thought maybe this would help."

"How long are you here for?" I ask Reggie.

"I was thinking... maybe all night?" Reg says with a smirk.

"Is that even-"

"I'll make sure no one comes in, okay? You guys need this." 

I don't even know what to think right now. Sirius really made all of this happen? Just because he saw how sad I was and how I was missing Reggie. He even planned for Reg to stay all night. I don't think I've ever been so grateful.

"I- I don't even know what to say." I mumble to them both.

"You don't have to say anything. Just enjoy your day with each other and do whatever it is you guys want to do." Sirius says to us. "And if it's something dirty, please don't tell me."

"Why would we tell you any of that?" Regulus jokingly asks his brother who shrugs his shoulders.

"Just saying, I don't want to hear that stuff!"

"Sirius, you're always so dramatic." I jokingly say.

"Okay, well I'm going to go now. There's a spell on the door so no one can get in and there's a silencing charm so... you know. No one will hear you. Keep the curtains closed." Sirius explains to us. "I'll come back sometime after dinner with some food. I'll knock three times in a row."

"Goodbye Sirius. We will see you later." I say as I shove him out of the door. Reggie is laughing behind us.

"Rude! After everything I did for you and you just shove me out of the room." Sirius mumbles before I slam the door in his face.

"He's so dramatic! I mean, seriously... you think with a name like Sirius that he'd me more... I don't know... serious."

Regulus smiles at me sweetly before pulling me closer to his chest.

"I missed this." Regulus mumbles in my ear. "I missed you."

"I missed you more, Reggie." I whisper as I lean my head against his forehead.

"Not possible." Regulus says softly. "So... what do you want to do first?"

"Well... I can't think of one or two things to do that might be fun." I smirk.

"Oh yeah?" Regulus raises his eye brow at me.

"Yeah." I mumble. "Or we could just read for a little while."

"That sounda good to me." Reggie says before kissing my cheek. "What do you want to read?"

"That." I point to the book Sirius started reading last night and then go lay down on the bed. Reg grabs the book and then lays down on the bed beside me. I lay my head down on his chest and he wraps his arm around me.

"I missed this." Regulus mumbles as he opens the book. "This was my favourite thing to do with you, well- second favourite thing."

"Me too." I sigh. "So, start reading please."

"Okay, you're so bossy sometimes-"

"Why does everyone keep saying that I'm bossy?"

"I wonder why." Regulus mumbles quietly. I raise my eye brow at him and then smack his arm.

"That's rude!" I jokingly say and he laughs softly.

That laugh. Merlin I missed hearing that laugh. It's been so long. I hate going so long without hearing him laugh, hearing him talk tabs tell jokes. I missed him holding me and kissing my forehead and reading to me. Especially reading to me. That's my favourite thing to do. That's my safe place.

He gently grabs my hand and rubs his thumb over mine.

"Hey, where'd you go right there?" He softly asks me.

"Sorry," I mumble. "I was just thinking about how much I've missed you. How much I've missed you. It's been so hard to not have you here."

"I know, but I am here. I'm always here for you. I will always be here for you. You and our baby." Regulus says softly as he looks down at my stomach. "You two are my entire world."

"I hope you can figure out this shit fast so you can come home, permanently."

"Me too, Evie. I want nothing more than to finish with all of this so I can come home." 

I smile softly to him before looking at the book.

"Okay, start reading the book then." I say to him. He smiles and nods to me.

"Bossy." He mumbles before opening the book and starts reading.

And that's how we spent the next hour and a half. Laying together in our bed, Reggie reading to me. Completely innocent and pure. And happy. So happy.