Mischief

James and Remus clearly were on to us because they kept glancing to each other and giving odd looks. Sirius didn't notice of course. He doesn't pay attention to other people that much unless he really wants to and right now he's completely focused on whatever's going on in his mind right now. I'm guessing it has to do with the letter because I'm in the same spot. The only difference is I can pay attention to others at the same time.

I have a million ideas on how we can get information from Bellatrix. So many plans brewing.

Like we could use James' cloak to sneak into her dorm and look around. Of course it might be hard to get us both under the cloak and sneak around quietly so maybe one of us can distract her. 

Or we could use the cloak to follow her around to see if she says anything about it to anyone. 

Maybe we could even bring Andromeda in on it and have her ask her sister some questions to try and get some information out. 

"Oi, earth to Everleigh over there." I hear Remus' voice pulling me from my planning. "Is there something more interesting than us going on up in your head?" 

"Yes, as a matter of a fact... if you must know." I say, smirking at him. 

"Well, that's just rude." James mutters jokingly. "I thought we were your best friends." 

"You are, but my head is more interesting than sitting here with you guys when we're not even talking." I say. "I mean you guys can't be having fun right now."

"Yes. I agree with you for once." James says excitedly. "School work is no bloody fun."

Remus shakes his head at James' childish behaviour and then glances towards me. "You had to get him going, didn't you?" 

"Yeah, sorry about that but I'm kind of over doing school work now." I say. Of course they don't know that it has to do with what came in that letter. 

"What did you have in mind?" Sirius sits up and leans over towards me and smirks. 

"I don't know, maybe we could go to the lake or something?" I suggest. 

"Hmm, I don't know." James mutters, "Still seems kind of lame." 

"Then you come up with something because I'm all out of ideas." I say to him.

"You're really no fun, eh? She clearly needs our help boys." James says to the other two. Remus shuts his book and smirks at Sirius who excitedly stood up. 

"We haven't done something mischief since-" he cuts himself off and it got awkward for a moment. 

Since Peter. 

"Well it's about time you asked me to do something mischief with you all." I say to change the subject away from Peter. No need to ruin the fun because of a sour subject. 

"Hey, hey, hey. We did include you in dying Malfoy's hair- or was it Snape? Yeah, honestly I can't remember." James says proudly. 

"Yeah but that was a while ago and nothing since then." I add. 

"Well, tonight's the night then." Remus 

"Cool, so what's the plan?" I ask them and they all just stare at me. "Oh, so we don't have any idea what to do?" 

"Shush and let us think for a moment." James says to me, putting his finger to my lip to make me shut up.

"Move your finger now or you'll regret it." I warn him but of course, James being James, just laughs it off and doesn't move. So I lean forward and bite his finger hard. 

"What the fuck was that about?" James mutters as he moves away from me. 

"Oh please, she did warn you." Sirius says, completely amused. "You didn't listen, like always." 

"Fuck off." James mutters. "Let's just plan our little prank and stop biting people." 

"Maybe don't put your finger in my face to shut me up again. Next time I can't guarantee you won't lose your finger completely." 

James' face scrunches up, Remus and Sirius cringe before the three of them laugh at some unsaid joke that I didn't get. 

"What did I miss?" 

"Poor Regulus." James mutters, Sirius and Remus are now cackling. 

I don't get it- 

Oh. 

"You three are so bloody nasty and immature. I swear to merlin." I say, completely shocked that that's where their minds went. 

Boys. 

"Okay, don't bite our heads off for James' horrible idea of a joke." Remus says, his hands up in front of himself defensively as I glare at him. 

"Fine, just tell me what we're doing when you three figure it out, yeah? I'll be on my bed reading my book in the mean time." 

I grab my book from my bedside table and lay down on my bed while the three boys got in a circle to discuss possible ideas for our little adventure tonight. I roll my eyes at them before settling in and opening the book. 

As soon as I get into the book, Sirius comes running over to me and launches himself onto my bed. If it was a trampoline, I'd probably go flying across the room. I'm surprised my bed didn't break with how hard he landed on my bed. 

"What do you want?" I say to him once I got over the initial shock of seeing him basically flying at me. 

"Just wondering how many plans you've already concocted since you got the letter." He says, raising an eyebrow at me. 

I smile. How well he knows me. "A fair few." I respond to me. 

"I want to hear all of them when we're alone." He says to me excitedly. 

"Oh trust me, you'll hear them all as soon as we ditch these two." I say jokingly and he laughs. 

"If someone was to hear this conversation right now, I'm sure they'd be thinking something quite dirty." Sirius says with a straight face, completely throwing me off. 

It takes me a second to regain my wits after that comment but once I do, I shoot him down so fast. 

"Sorry mate but I'm very much married to your brother, and happy at that." I say to him confidently. 

"It's fine, you're not exactly my type anyway." He says and glances towards Remus. "Him on the other hand, yeah. He's very much my type."

I glance over to Remus who's laughing at something James said to him across the room. 

"At least you have good taste in guys." I say to Sirius. 

"Fuck yeah! Moony is the most attractive person I've ever seen." Sirius says loudly and very confidently. Remus immediately blushes and James snaps his head towards me and Sirius in shock. 

"Excuse me, no offence Moony but what the fuck man? What about me?" James asks his friend. 

"Don't worry Prongs, you're very attractive too." Sirius adds, "But Moony wins." 

"Smart choice." Remus says, smiling lovingly at his boyfriend while James pouts beside him. 

"Anyway, what's the plan?" I ask them to change the subject before James throws a whole temper tantrum.