A Name For Each

Sirius came back to the dorm room an hour later to check up on us, only to see us passed out on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms.

The child in him took over as he jumps on the bed beside Regulus and I and screams, "it's time to wake up."

"Sirius, you little shit. Get out of the bed and leave us alone." Regulus mumbles to him as he grabs a pillow and covers his head to block the noise from his brother.

"I let you guys have the day together and all you do is sleep? I expected to come back and have to run out of the room because-"

"Okay, that's enough visuals now Sirius. Thank you for giving us the day but I am pregnant and I'm too tired to do anything these days." I say to him, cutting him off before he says something that'll make me want to hit him.

"Right, you're pregnant." Sirius says to me. "Fine, I get it then."

Sirius lays down on the bed beside me and Regulus groans on the other side of the bed.

"Sirius, get out and let us sleep." Regulus says to him. "I'm trying to sleep beside my wife and you're ruining it."

"My bad little brother, not trying to ruin the mood." Sirius says sarcastically. "It might surprise you to know, but I miss you too."

"Awh, you miss your little brother Sirius." I tease him. He flips me off and I hear Regulus laugh beside me.

"Merlin I missed this entertainment." Regulus mutters to himself, shaking his head jokingly.

"Can't you just come back to life now?" I ask as I reach over and poke him a few times.

"Wouldn't that be nice." I hear Regulus mumble under his breathe. Sirius sighs on the other side of me and then there was this long pause of silence.

Sirius was the first one to break it where he said,

"Whenever you're ready to come back, Regulus, just let me more and I'll have your back. It doesn't matter if you're done finding out everything on your own. Whatever you have, we can finish together. All of us."

There was another long pause before anyone spoke.

"How mad do you think they'll all be when I do come back?" Regulus asks quietly. Almost like he's scared to ask because the answer is going to suck.

"I'm guessing they'll be pretty mad but when we explain what you've been doing, I'm sure they'll understand." Sirius tells his brother.

"We'll stand by you though." I add, gently rubbing his back as I do. "Although I'm guessing Lily won't be too thrilled about the entire thing."

"On the other hand, James will be over the moon." Sirius adds jokingly. Regulus lifts his head and shoots us both a questioning look. Sirius and I are in a fit of giggles and neither of us can answer him until they stop, otherwise he won't understand any of it.

After a good five minutes of laughing, I finally am able to explain to Regulus about sins of the drama he's missed.

"Basically, James had a small crush on you sometime before you 'died' and he, as dumb as he can be, decided it was a good idea to tell Lily that." I say. Regulus' face is covered in shock and amusement.

"Wait, what? James likes me?" Regulus asks me. Sirius is giggling again beside me. "I didn't even know he was into guys."

"Neither did we." I add. "I don't think he really knew either."

"Shit, you know what? It might be safer for me not to come back because I'm pretty sure Lily is going to kill me."

"Oh Merlin, she was pissed. Actually, I think she might still be pissed." I add.