#1. His sweet little wife

UPDATE- EVERY MONDAY 😄

Wait, did you all added my book into your library? 😊

Third person's pov,

"Reyansh!" He heard her calling his name and he looked at the direction where her melodious voice is coming. Finally Siya, his beloved wife came infront of him and smile at him. Every time her smile flutter his heart, her innocence attract him toward her.

"Reyansh.." Siya again bringing him out his thoughts and he smiled at her which make her giggles.

In silk dark coffee sattin silk saree with silver sleeveless blouse and minimal make up she was taking his heart away unknown to her. The dark colour complemented her fair skin in a very good way. Her face was glowing brightly and her deep black orbs where he could see his reflection. And the sight of the vermillion on her hairline and the nuptial chain around her long slender neck which showed she is his and only his.

"Where were you so lost? I was calling you since so long." Siya asked.

"Umm... I was thinking something. " Reyansh replied averted his gaze from her pinkish lips which were creating an urge in himself to feel it with his lips.

His eyes travel down and stopped at her milky waist which was in show off. It was soft and smooth that he wants to ran his hands on her waist.

"What were you thinking?" With furrowed eyebrows, she asked suspiciously.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Reyansh asked looking at her face expression.

"I know, what's going on in your mind. Kabir told me but I didn't believed him... but seeing you day dreaming it seems he was saying truth. " Siya said glaring at him.

" What that idiot told you?" He asked cluelessly.

" Don't say anything to him. He is such a sweetheart. " Siya said crossing her arms around her chest.

"Oh! Really. " He asked sarcastically.

"Yes. Kabir told me that your new assistant is very hot and she stays in your cabin all the time with you. What's going on between you and her? " Siya asked him furiously and he was shocked.

"What the hell! Kabir lied to you. My new assistant is a male person and that Kabir, he is seriously going to get beaten up black and blue. And you! How could you believe that?" Reyansh asked her and looked at her unbelievably.

"Are you saying truth?" Siya asked again.

"Of course! Yes. Wait this Kabir! I'm not going to leave him today. " Reyansh was about to go but Siya stopped him.

" Wait.. wait I was just testing you. He didn't said anything like that. " Siya said and Reyansh raised his eyebrows.

"So may I have the privilege to know the reasons behind this little stunt of yours?" Reyansh asked in a serious tone.