#6. Exclusively Mine

Do check my new story '' Falling and Breaking ''

Third Person's Pov,

After a month,

The Malhotra mansion was shining with lights, many smiling face was seen. Drummers were playing the drums, dancers were dancing in happiness. All the guest's eyes was fixed on the newly wed couple Siya and Reyansh who was standing at the doorstep. Siya was clad in her red wine wedding lehenga with heavy golden jewellery, her hair was tied in a bun and her head & her face was covered with long red veil embroidered with golden lace and whereas Reyansh was seen in royal blue sherwani & a red turban on his head.

"Welcome to the Family beta." said Roshni coming with the aarti plate. She do the aarti & gharpravesh (the house warming ceremony, a ritual) of Siya.

"You both have to step into the house together, ok." Roshni explained and both Siya and Reyansh look up to Roshni.

"Shall we?" Siya heard a whisper from Reyansh but she didn't dare to look at him as she felt really strange.

She place her hand on his. As she placed her hand on his Reyansh felt as his heart skip a beat.

Soon they complete all the rituals. Siya & Reyansh both was taken to the stage seated together. Maya came forward toward Siya and remove the veil from her face. As she removed her veil her beautiful face was seen which was glowing so much that nobody can avert their eyes from her.

"Welcome to your new home, Bhabhi." said Maya with a smiling face.

And then started non stop wishing sessions. One bye one all relatives came and met them. Wishing them for their new life. She move her head a little to see him but he was not there. Then her eyes moved to a corridors to see someone who was talking on the phone and his dressing, the turban everything was telling her that he was Reyansh.

Her heart beat take a next level she was feeling nervous she alone was receiving the wishes she felt really bad and sigh a little.

"Maya, take your bhabhi (sister-in-law) to the room." Her mom ordered and she nodded.

As Siya entered the room she was mesmerized. Huge vases with beautiful white and red roses were placed in the corner of the room. The wall was painted with black and grey and the back wall of the bed was painted with yellow color. It was a combinations of yellow and black and grey. A huge picture of Reyansh was hanging there. A cream carpet was on the floor. A king sized bed, golden curtains was hanging on the windows and a large wardrobe and three part cupboard .

A huge sofa with brown color placed at the left side of the room near the window and a glass table was placed in the front.

"Bhabhi, did you like the room?"

"Yeah, it's really beautiful."

"Great then. I'll go and call Reyansh here." Siya get nervous hearing Reyansh's name. She tangled her fingers with each other. She look and see her only sister in law who was having a naughty grin on her face.