#25. Mistake

Third Person's POV,

"Hey there! What's up, bro!" Kabir greeted Reyansh with an enthusiastic wave, his hands wrapped around Navya's waist, showcasing a wide grin.

Meanwhile, Siya seemed to be avoiding direct eye contact with Reyansh. A quick glance at her expressions suggested that she might already be aware of everything.

"Hi! Haven't you guys reached the airport yet?" Reyansh inquired, his gaze fixed on Siya as she offered a nervous smile in response.

"Bhai, I thought I should first introduce Navya to my dear bhabhi, and then we'll head to the airport," Kabir explained.

"Great! Then do one thing – take your dear bhabhi with you guys. She, too, wants to go home as soon as possible," Reyansh replied, his words carrying a hint of sarcasm directed at Siya.

"Why? Aren't you guys on your honeymoon? Don't tell me your honeymoon is over?" Navya teased.

"No, no, he's just joking, right Reyansh? Our honeymoon has just started, and besides, I came here with him, so I'll return with him too." Siya tried to wrap her hands around his arm, but he gently pulled away, avoiding any unnecessary drama.

"Is everything all right between you two?" Navya asked, sensing the unusual tension.

"No," Reyansh began, but Siya quickly interrupted.

"Oh, come on, Reyansh, stop joking now and drop the serious act. Navya, everything is okay. Don't worry," Siya reassured, offering a sweet smile, though Reyansh's glare remained unyielding.

"Forget all this and tell me, how did you react to his love confession? He took two hours to practice, and still, he was freaking nervous, as if he's going to propose to his girlfriend, not his wife. He was behaving like a love-sick teenager," Navya shared, and Kabir burst into laughter.

"Yes, who would believe that The Reyansh Malhotra, who can crack hundreds of deals without any nervousness, was feeling super nervous confessing his love to his wife!" Kabir added excitedly, while Siya felt a twinge of guilt for doubting him.

"Did you tell her about you guys?" Reyansh questioned, his eyes now on Kabir, who blushed instead of Navya.

"Yeah! And don't ask me the same thing repeatedly. I feel shy!" Kabir said, more like a girl, hugging Reyansh.

"Oh! So you have some shame left?" Reyansh teased, earning a glare from Kabir.

"By the way, I'm really very happy for both of you. Finally, my dear brother-in-law is getting married," Siya said cheerfully.

"We will get married once you both come back from your honeymoon," Kabir added.

"Wait a minute, guys! Siya, you didn't tell us how his proposal was? Romantic or overly romantic?" Navya teased.

"It was good," Siya mumbled, while Reyansh's anger simmered beneath the surface.

"Only good?" Kabir asked with a frown.

"Such an idiot you are! Why would she tell us their romance in detail? She is feeling shy, you know." Navya winked, and they continued teasing and pulling each other's legs.

★★★★★

Reyansh and Siya entered their room. Siya remained silent, watching him head to the closet to freshen up.

"Siya, you are so dead today! What was the need to get so hyper? You are really a crazy, cute girl," Siya cursed herself mentally for her earlier behavior.

Reyansh returned in a dark blue shirt and grey sweatpants, his attention fixed on his laptop.

Throughout, Siya tried various tactics to get his attention, dropping a glass or coughing intentionally, but he remained focused on his work.