#19. Jealousy

_______ 🌸 _______

_______ 🌸 _______

Third Person's Pov,

Next morning,

Reyansh was shown seated on the couch and files were scattered on the glass table. He had placed the laptop on his knees and was typing somehow on the keyboard. His eyes were on the laptop screen while his fingers were typing on the keyboard.

And Siya just came out from the washroom wearing a blue saree after getting freshened up. She was drying her wet hair with the towel and then flicks all her hair on her back after that few droplets of water fell on Reyansh's face.

Reyansh looked up to say something to her but as soon as he see her, he get lost in her beauty.

Siya stands near the dressing table. She quickly wear her silver bangles in her both hands and applied kohl to her beautiful enchanted eyes. And a light pink glossy lipstick on her plump lips. And at last, she took the pin from the table and pinned it on her shoulder over her saree.

She turned and collide with him who was standing right behind her. She lose her balance and her back was about to touch the floor but Reyansh quickly held her by encircling his arms around her and pulling her toward him.

"Thank God. You saved me." Siya exclaimed in relief for not falling on the floor.

"But you killed me!" Reyansh said acted being lost in her while she look at him with confusion.

"What?" She asked raising her eyebrows and a small smile came to her lips while Reyansh's lips twitch into a smirk automatically.

" Because you are killing me with your looks," Reyansh said dramatically placing his hand on his heart and acting as if he is going to faint.

"And you say I'm the drama queen," said Siya giggles making his heart flutter.

"I'll be your drama king and you will be my drama queen, what say," said he leaned on her but Siya pushed him.

"Reyansh, I know your intentions very well what are you trying to do right now? But I have lots of work on my hands now. So don't disturb me and move from my way." Siya said laughing at him who was looking so cute in his frown irritated look.

"You know you look so cute when you do this. " Pulling his cheeks, she giggles and Reyansh smiles giving her way.

Siya went downstairs and see everyone is seated in the hall and was talking to someone. She couldn't see the person as the person's back was facing him. Going closer, she was surprised to see the person and the person looking at her giving her a bright smile.

"Aaryamaan!" Siya screamed in happiness making everyone laughs.

Aaryamaan Khurana, 25 years old. Rich, hot and Handsome. Owner of Khurana's company. One of the biggest Companies in India. Business partner or Reyansh and best friend of Siya.