#12. His

Third Person's POV,

Third Person's POV,

"So tell me who I am to you?" He asked and his voice turned more dangerous and dominative.

"My husband." She said breathing heavily.

"And whom do you belong to?" He asked the same question with a dark smile.

The smile which never reached his eyes and that made her more scared.

"To you." She said taking heavy breathe.

"Now repeat that until I say stop. " He ordered and the seriousness in his voice made her nervous.

"I belong to you. " She said and he start kissing her neck giving passionate kiss.

She keep saying while his kisses on her collarbone, cleavage turn more intense and passionate. He was removing her saree pleats one by one and his breathe was getting uneven.

"I.. bel-ong to y-ou onl-y." At last her voice croaked out and she started whimpering out of fear.

"Shh!" Reyansh engulfed her in his warmth arms and she wrapped her arms around her neck and like a baby she sobs in his arms.

"You are very bad." She sobs and he let out a chuckled.

"You forced me to be like this." He said drawing circle on her bare back to calm her down.

"I.. I am sorry." She admitted murmuring on his chest while he tied the strings of her blouse.

"You scared me." She confessed and he just pressed a kiss on her head.

After pulling himself back from her, he wiped her tears.

"I don't like this Reyansh." She confessed again and this time her words made him smile.

"Even I too don't like this Siya." He said as he pinched her baby cheeks.

" I don't like when someone touch what's mine. What's mine is only mine." He said lifting her chin up and their gaze met with each other.

"You are only mine to touch. Mine to cherish. Mine to love. Mine to ravish. Only Mine. " He said more like a command digging his fingers to her cheeks that made her lips pucker.

The amount of possessiveness and madness was radiating from made her scared.

"You know right now, I really want to kiss your tempting lips but I'm holding myself for your wish. Your wish, that your first kiss under the snow." He said raising her eyebrows and then giving her wink which made her eyes widened in shocked and surprised.

"You read my diary?" She asked and he nodded.

"That's a bad manner, Reyansh. You shouldn't invade someone privacy with their permission." And his sweet little wife was back in her old avatar.

Who would believe that right now she was a scared little kitten and now trying to be a lioness.

"Well you should say this to your brother then. Aryan gave me your diary." He said and she cursed his brother in her mind.