✨ Character Aesthetics ✨

I get crazy possessive every time I see someone might steal you from me. I would never share the love of my life; what is mine is always mine.

REYANSH MALTHOTRA

☘ I could feel his desire, his possessiveness in the way that he stares at me as I should forever belong to him

I could feel his desire, his possessiveness in the way that he stares at me as I should forever belong to him.

SIYA SHARMA

✮ REYANSH & SIYA ✮

REYANSH & SIYA

One thing that I want to tell you. One thing that I want to tell you, you were, are and will always be enough for me. Never doubt that.

❀════❃ A Glimpse ❃════❀

❀════ A Glimpse ❃════❀

Third Person's POV,

"Reyansh, what happened? " She asked and he keep staring at her beautiful orbs which looked confused.

"You don't know what happened?" He asked caressing her jawline and his grip around her waist tightened more making her winced time to time.

"Reyansh..I-I " She was loss of words at the moment. She wasn't finding any words to tame the beast in him.

"You- what?" He asked and urged her to continue whatever he want to say.

His dark gaze was boring into hers while she was getting nervous. He turned her around swiftly that her back touches his chest. She take a sharp breath when he pulled the strings of her blouse and as the blouse loosened she hold it tightly close to her chest.

He graze her soft milky bare back with the back of his fingers tracing down to her lower back. As his fingers moves up, he drag the blouse from her shoulder and placed a soft kiss on her shoulder blades.

Turning her around, he took her in his protective arms and start moving forward while she was taking steps back. As her legs hit with the edge of the bed, she falls down with him hovering over her.

"Reyansh, what are you doing?" She asked and a devilish smirk form on his lips which made her heart skip a beat.

"What am I doing?" He feigned innocence.

"What am I doing?" He asked acting as if he himself don't know.

Moving back, he pulled out his shirt, revealing his well built chest which made him more dominant and intimidated which make her scared.

"Reyansh.." She muttered his name closing her eyes tightly as he aggressively start kissing her neck leaving his marks on her.

His hickeys on her neck to her collarbone was increasing. She gasped loudly and bite her lower lips as he was harshly biting her skin and she was sure that this will definitely leave a mark on her skin. He was nibbling her soft skin and she was squirming under his arms.

"Sweetheart, you don't know that you bring the best and worst out of me. " He said pressing his thumb on her navel firmly and she took a sharp breath panting.

"Reyansh, you are scaring me." She confessed meekly but truthfully. She took short and shaky breaths realising that she herself dig a hole for her.

✮✮✮✮✮

A/N : Hi sunshines! This is Zysha, your writer 😊

Story has already started and all they need your attention and your lots of love.

Please do add the book in your library and share it with your friends. Also please follow me on wattpad 😇

Let's Connect

Wattpad ➡️ @authorzysha

Instagram ➡️  @authorzysha

Booknet ➡️ @authorzysha

Inkitt ➡️ @authorzysha.