#27. Mr. Desperate Malhotra

VOTE * COMMENT * SHARE * FOLLOW ME

Third Person's Pov,

"I love you," she heard him say as she halted in her steps, feeling like time had stopped. She turned to look at him, and he was wearing his most charming smile.

"I love you, Mrs. Malhotra," Reyansh confessed his love, gazing deeply into her eyes. He was smiling and filled with happiness inside, having finally mustered the courage to express his feelings for her. He didn't want to wait any longer.

"Huh! What?" Siya responded, more like questioning him, and Reyansh smacked his forehead with his hand.

"The response to 'I love you' is supposed to be 'I love you too'! What's all this?" He asked, and she pressed her lips into a thin line.

"Oh!" She made an 'O' face, and he gave her an 'Are you serious?' look. "Come on! Siya , don't tease me so much. Just it, I know you do."

"Oh! Mr. Desperate Malhotra! I need some time. How can I say 'I love you' for the first time in my life just like that?" Siya said while munching on chips.

"Why do you need time?" He asked with a puzzled frown.

"I need time because I can't make such a big decision in my life in just one night," She replied, hiding her smile.

"Hello, I'm the one who's here for a lifetime, and you're the one who has to say 'I love you.' Fine," He said, and she shot him an 'Oh, really?' look.

"Try saying it, and you won't find anyone else who can put up with your antics!" He retorted with a playful smirk.

"Okay," She replied simply, and he rolled his eyes at her, to which she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Alright, let's go shopping," She said, finishing her chips.

"I don't want to go," he protested, looking away.

"We haven't bought anything for our family and friends yet. Come on..." she insisted, dragging him with her.

"Yes, just keep thinking about our family and the whole world. Your husband doesn't matter to you," he murmured sarcastically, not caring about her husband, while she laughed at his remarks.

As they strolled off to shop, Reyansh muttered under his breath, "I guess I'll have to teach her the basics of 'I love you' responses." Siya, overhearing, turned to him with a mischievous grin, "Oh, Professor of Love, enlighten me!" And so began the comedic journey of love, chips, and shopping for the Desperate Malhotras.

.

.

.

In the evening,

"What taking her so much time? When she will come?" Reyansh was waiting for her impatiently. He was dressed up in black coat with white shirt and black pant with a red tie absolutely looking like a handsome prince charming.

As soon as Siya steps her foot from the car which was also sent by him. He feel her presence and turned back with a smile. He gets completely mesmerized by seeing her beauty.

She was looking breathtakingly beautiful in dress which he gifted her. It was a black off shoulder gown and a slit running up her right thigh. She completed her looks with minimal make up, with matching black heels and diamond earing.

Siya looks around the restaurant gets awestruck seeing the whole decoration. Everything was decorated with roses and fairy lights. A soft tune was playing in the background. There was nobody except the two love birds. Reyansh had reserved the full restaurant for them. She could even heard the seashore noises as the restaurant was near a beach.