#10. Sweet envy

He made me laugh but you make my heart sing

- Siya Malhotra

Third Person's POV,

Reyansh clenched his fist tightly, seeing the scenario in front him. His jaw tightened seeing his dear wife laughing with the guy he hated the most, Varun who recently joined his company as an intern and have become one of the good friends of Siya.

He hate him because of his flirtatious nature towards Siya. Still nobody knows that Siya is their boss's wife. It was her request not to reveal it because she doesn't want anybody to think of her as a gold digger. She needs time and wants to prove her ability first which he agreed after lots of insistence.

"Call Ms. Sharma, right now in my cabin. " He pressed the intercom and ordered his manager.

He was standing infront of the window of his cabin and the frown in his forehead deepened more when he sees her blushing as Varun said something to her.

~~~~~

"Siya, sir is asking for you." Farhad said and Siya made a grumpy face.

Today this morning they had a small fight and she's still angry with him. And she knows that if she go there then he will lecture her because he has done master on that lecturing her.

"I don't want to go. Tell him I'm busy." Siya said.

"But he sounded angry." Farhad said with concerned in his voice.

"Tell me when he is not angry? He just wants to bossing around me." Siya said making face.

"Well technically he's your boss and you are his p.a so I think you should go." Varun said keeping his hands on her shoulder and she sighed.

"Farhad, you go and tell him I'm busy. I can't come now." Siya said and he nodded.

~~~~

"Sir, ma'am saying she is busy right now and she..." Farhad was saying but he cut his sentence harshly.

"Fine you can go." He said through his clenched teeth.

Except Farhad and Neha nobody knows that they are married.

If he was angry before, now he is furious.

He keep standing near the window and look at them who were enjoying each other company so much as of they are some old lovers. He has also told her not to talk with that guy but she didn't listened.

Just because their as usual silly fights, she is ignoring him like he is invisible.

"Siya, come into my cabin right now!" Reyansh almost ordered her as he called her on her phone.

"I won't! And who are you to order?" She answered him back.

"You are forgetting that right now you are at my office and I'm your boss and you are my p.a so forget about orders I can do anything what I want." He said curtly which made her fume in anger.