#20. Nervous

Third Person's Pov,

Third Person's Pov,

Reyansh was running behind Siya to apologize for his behavior and she was ignoring him. Every time Reyansh come to say sorry to her, but she failed his attempt by making excuses that she have work.

Reyansh comes to the downstairs after getting ready for his office.

"Siya, did you see my blue file?" He asked while coming at downstairs while Siya act as if she didn't heard him and continue her works.

Maya and Roshni also noticed that she didn't pay heed to his call.

"Siya, he is asking something." Roshni said patting on her back.

Siya look at her and then Reyansh glaring at him.

"Maa, tell him that I don't have so much free time to look for his stupid files. If that file was so important then he should have take care of it." Siya said sarcastically but there was anger in her voice.

"Reyansh, what you have done this time?" Roshni asked and before he could say something Siya spoke.

"Maa, he thinks that I have lots of free time in my hands. He taunted me that all day I only gossip. I don't do any work." She complaint to her mother-in-law and Roshni understood the matter.

"I don't want to talk to him." saying Siya look to the other side giving him an attitude.

" Ahh! Mom." Siya heard Reyansh's voice and turned to see that Roshni twisting his hear and he winced in pain.

"Reyansh, who are you to taunt my daughter?" Roshni twist her ear more and he yelled in pain.

"Very good!" Siya said crossing her arms around her chest and suppressed her laughs.

"Maa, it's hurting." Reyansh said and Roshni left his ear.

"Say sorry to her." Roshni ordered him angrily and Reyansh rubs his ear.

"I'm trying to say sorry to her. But your daughter have got so much attitude that she is not listening me. So what will I do?" Reyansh said and Siya raised her eyebrows giving a death glare.

"Oh really! So this is also my fault if I throw some attitude? Oh I'm sorry my majesty." Siya over-dramatically shouted at him and Reyansh cover his ears.

"Mom, your daughter is going to make me deaf today. I'm telling you." Reyansh said and Roshni suppressed her laughs but later laughed.

Maya too join them Siya look all of them and make cry baby face.

"Maa, you too are joining him now. He's teasing me instead of apologizing to me. Fine then now I'll not talk with anyone." saying Siya left from there and Reyansh palmed his forehead.

Instead of cooling her anger down he made her anger more. He runs behind her and Roshni Maya laughs at them.

Reaching at the their room, Siya was about to close the door when Reyansh pushed himself inside and lock the door.