#21. Honey.. Honeymoon

_______ 🌸 _______

_______ 🌸 _______

Third Person's Pov,

In the evening,

As Siya come to downstairs and walked into the living room when Roshni stopped her.

"Siya, what's this? Why aren't you ready yet? You have a flight tonight." said Roshni and Siya look at her confusingly.

"Mom, flight what?" Siya asked still confused at her questions.

"Dear, you and Reyansh are going for honeymoon, right? Didn't he told you anything?" Roshni asked and Siya was baffled hearing the word honeymoon.

"Honey... honeymoon?? When did he planned all this? Why didn't he tell me anything?" Siya asked in nervous and not understanding what's happening.

"This boy! I tell you. He plans everything by himself and don't care to tell others. I just don't get it why he's so idiot. I'm sure he's taken after his dad in this matter." Roshni muttered and slapped her forehead with her palm.

"Bhabhi, come let me help you with luggage packing. Bhai will come at anytime." Maya said and she nodded. Both went towards her room.

"This stupid obnoxious arrogant monkey donkey didn't care to tell me about our honeymoon. Let him just come I won't talk to him or I'll not go with him. What will I pack in this last minute? God! Why he's so unpredictable?" Siya huffed sitting on the bed and Maya laughs.

"Look like people are praising about me." Both look towards the direction of the door where Reyansh was standing in his black three piece suit looking as if he is already ready to go.

Maya excuse herself and went from there while Siya stand in front himself crossing her arms around her chest and thin her eyebrow.

"Reyansh, what is this? Why did you hide this from me? When did you planned all this? And when you were planning to tell me?" She questioned non-stop.

"This happened when you were too busy with your best friend Aaryamaan. And it's been a one month of our marriage and we didn't even went to our honeymoon. That's why I planned all this. I want to spend some quality time with my sweetheart." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"And my darling hubby, will you please care to tell me what should I pack? Where are we going?" Siya asked opening her suitcase.

"Pack some warm and comfortable clothes. Umm.. some casual clothes." Reyansh said looking at his phone sending some email to his mails.

"Okay, but where are we going? Or are you planning not to tell me that also." Siya said rolling at her eyes at him.

"That's a surprise baby girl. You will get to know once we reach there." Reyansh said brushing his index finger across her soft pink cheeks and she felt a current on her body.

"So!" He said and she could see a naughty smile on his lips.

"S..So?" Stuttering, as he took a step closer with a teasing smirk on his lips making her heartbeat faster.