#2. The Arrogant CEO

In case if you don't know my instagram id it's authorzysha

~~~~~~

Third Person's Pov,

"What??" All yelled in chorused and Roshni put her hands on her ears.

"You guys will make me deaf before I become mother-in-law. " Roshni said sarcastically.

Roshni Malhotra, wife of Navin Malhotra and mother of Reyansh, Kabir and Maya.

Roshni looked at her kids who were shocked as she tells them that Reyansh agreed for marriage.

"Yes, he agreed." Roshni said with a smile.

"Mom, you sure? I mean I hope he didn't have any misconceptions that we are talking about his marriage not Kabir." Their little princess, Maya said.

"Oh! Why will he thinks that? I don't want to get married.. I love my freedom and I don't want to lose that. " Kabir, their younger son said raising his hands in defense.

"Who said after marriage you will lose your freedom? " Roshni asked to him.

"Dad! He said that after marriage wives controls your life and what not!" Kabir said pointing at his Dad who was giving horrors look.

"Really, Mr. Malhotra? " Roshni asked glaring at her poor husband who was giving her puppy eyes look.

"No.. Mrs. Malhotra, this fool took it on another way. I meant after marriage wives do controls your life to make your life more beautiful and perfect. " Mr. Navin Malhotra said and gulped all his saliva down seeing his wife who was still looking at him with a suspicious look.

"Alright. " Roshni said and he sighed in relief.

"But Aunty, did you asked him his choice? What type of partner he wants?" Aliya Saxena, Reyansh's childhood best friend asked.

"No, he didn't but I have a girl in my mind. " Roshni said smilingly and everybody gets excited.

"Really! Mom. Who is she? Tell us na please. " Maya asked going to her side and seat beside her.

"She is my best friend's daughter. She is exactly like I want for your brother who can change him to a normal man. " Roshni said.

"What!! bhai is abnormal?" Kabir yelled and acted like he got a heart attack knowing that.

"Shut up!" Roshni scolded him and he pouts.

"But mom are you sure that this girl can change our robot into a human?" Kabir spoke again and this time all laughed.

"Sorry. " All said at a time when Roshni glared at them.

"She has a very good nature, friendly, nice, shy and beautiful. " Roshni said describing her would be daughter-in-law features.