Chapter #12: Everything is Over.

Hazan's P.O.V:

Akın untied me, and I still sat in shock. Could this be a lie to fool me, or is it real?

Hazan: You aren't lying? –I asked him while looking at him in the eyes.

Akın: I'm not lying. That's what she told me. I don't think she's lying either. –He said while scratching the back of his head.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding, and I noticed Akin take my hands. He noted the light bruises and looked up at me.

Akın: I'm really sorry for all of this. Sinan was forcing me to do this. I'm glad that everything is over now.

Hazan: It's okay. –I said while looking to the floor.

He let go of my hands and went to take his car keys. He signaled me to go with him. I agree to go with him since we are in the middle of nowhere and I don't think there's anything close.

The ride was silent. I was staring through the window while analyzing in my mind everything that happened today. 

Akın: Do you want to call your family?

Hazan: Actually, I would love to call my sister. I haven't been able to talk to her, and she must be worried.

Akın: Here, call her. –He said while handing me his phone.

I took his phone and dialed Ece's number. Thankfully I memorized it.

Phone Call:

Ece: Who is this?

Hazan: It's me, Ece. I'm calling from a friend's phone. –I say while looking at Akın, who is giving me a confused look.

Ece: Hazan! I was getting worried about you, how have you been?

Hazan: I'm fine, how about you?

Ece: Did something happen to you?

Hazan: Yes, but it's a long story.

Ece: Tell me, you know you count with me. Did. Yağız do anything to you?

Hazan: No, he didn't. His brother did.

Ece: I'll answer you quickly, give me a second.

As I'm still waiting for her answer, I noticed that she muted her microphone. That's unusual.

Ece's P.O.V:

I muted my microphone and looked at my mom, who is standing at the door looking at me with her arms crossed.

Ece: Mom, what are you doing here?

Fazilet: It's Hazan, am I right? –She asked while pointing at my phone.

Ece: It's a friend of mine, mom. I haven't talked to Hazan since she escaped.

Fazilet: Don't lie to me. I heard you. Take your phone, put it on speaker, and act like I'm not here. Go on.

Ece: Mom, I won't do that.

Fazilet: You will do it. Here, go ahead and do it. –She said while taking my phone and holding it in her hand.

She turned the speaker mode on and my microphone. I can't believe I have to do this. Hazan will be so hurt if she finds out.

Hazan: Ece, are you there?

I looked up at my mom, who signaled me with her arm to answer her.

Ece: Yes. I just had to go to the bathroom for a moment.