Chapter #8: Going Back.

Yağiz's P.O.V:

We arrived to Turkey and we were picking up our suitcases. Hazan looks so happy by the fact that she made it. She has a smile on her face that doesn't fade away. The thought of it makes me happy for her.

My thoughts were interrupted as I received a call

Phone Call:

Yağiz: Hello?

Selin: Brother... Where are you?

Yağiz: I'm at the airport, I just arrived. Why?

Selin: I didn't know you were on vacation. With who did you went on vacation?

Yağiz: I was visiting Farah, I went on my own. Why?

I saw as Hazan came to me with her suitcase and without noticing that I was on a phone call she spoke out loud.

Hazan: Yağiz I have my suitcase, let's go. —She said out loud and clear for Selin to hear.

Selin: Oh, that's great. Is that Farah? I just missed you, brother. Come home.

Yağiz: No, it's not Farah. It's a friend that coincidentally was here. I'll go home when I get a chance, I miss you too.

Selin: Oh... Well, call me when you get the chance.

Yağiz: Of course!

End of the phone call.

I looked at Hazan with wide eyes since I knew Selin probably suspected it was Hazan.

Hazan: Why are you looking at me like that?

Yağiz: I was speaking to Selin. She heard you...

Selin's P.O.V:

Selin: They're at the airport. She's with him I heard her voice when I called my brother. The press was right. I think she's going with him to his new apartment.

 I think she's going with him to his new apartment