Chapter #1: Leaving.

Hazan's P.O.V:

My name is Hazan Çamkıran, I'm 21 years old and today is my flight to Turkey. I'm leaving because my mom sent me to continue my studies over there because she didn't want me to stay in my country for no more time. Honestly, I feel very nervous because I'll have to adjust my lifestyle all by myself in a place that I don't know, but I can stay no more at home so I've got no choice. At least, today starts my new journey and I'll finally get to be myself in a new surrounding where no one knows me. It's 3:45 p.m. in my country which means my flight leaves in 1 hour.

My mom already left me at the airport around 30 minutes ago and here I am at the gate waiting for my flight to be called. Many thoughts pass through my mind while I wait. I'm leaving everything behind, my family, my friends, and my country. What if I can't make friends easily? This is my biggest fear since I'm going to be alone in this new phase of my life.

I love Turkey and it has always been a dream to visit it but I'll have to start a totally new lifestyle and I'm nervous about it. To stop thinking so much I took my phone and started seeing a movie. This was until I heard through the speakers "Flight 305 to Turkey please board. Remember to have your boarding pass on hand." I boarded my flight and entered the plane so I proceeded to take my proper seat.

It will be a very long flight and I was already tired, once passed like an hour since we were on air I fell deeply asleep.

12 hours later.

Speakers: Buckle up the seat belts, we will soon be landing. Welcome to Turkey and thank you for flying on west airlines!

I woke up by these words through the speaker. I proceeded to buckle up my seat belt immediately as the flight assistant said and waited until we finally landed in Turkey. I feel tired and my back hurts a lot. I'm really hoping to arrive as quickly as possible so I can get a good rest. The plane landed and I immediately got my way out of the airport, the next stop I was looking forward was my new apartment.

I found my apartment quickly since it was about 10 minutes far from the airport. Once I arrived I left my suitcases in a corner of the apartment while I appreciated my new apartment. The apartment was very big and was totally beautiful, more beautiful than the mental picture I had in mind. It was localized around a lot of mansions. However, I stopped appreciating my new penthouse to go take a rest since I felt very tired.

The next Morning.

I woke up by a knock on my door. Who could it be? I don't know anyone here immediately passed through my mind. I opened the door and there was a blonde haired woman.

Woman: Hi there, my name is Bahar. I live here next door and I saw you were new here.

Hazan: Nice to meet you, Bahar! My name is Hazan and yes I just moved here last night.

Bahar: You must be busy unpacking. I just passed to invite you for dinner on Friday so we can introduce ourselves.

Hazan: Thanks for the invitation, I really appreciate it. There I'll be!

I closed the door and went to unpack my things. I unpacked most of my things and decided to take a peek through the balcony of my penthouse. The view was perfect, everything seemed so calm and beautiful. It was like a dream. My attention was soon captivated when I saw a Mercedes Benz waiting for the valet parking.

I wish I had a car like that, the car is massive beauty. My thoughts were interrupted when I saw the most gorgeous man get off the car. He was stunning. Even though I'm looking from my balcony I can tell that he's perfect. He entered the building so I assume he lives here or he's visiting someone.

Since I had nothing else to look, I decided to text my best friend.

Messages:

Hazan: Hey Alyssa! How's it going?

Alyssa: Doing fine, how about you? Tell me, how's Turkey?

Hazan: Actually it's great, I love it! I'm going to go visit some places around my penthouse now.

Alyssa: That sounds awesome! I'll text you later so you can have fun visiting places. I want to see pictures!

Hazan: It sure does! Of course, I'll send you the pics I take as soon as I arrive back.

End of the messages.

I went to put on a red dress and did my makeup to go out. I wanted to look pretty since I'm going to be taking pictures of my journey. I close the door of my penthouse and go down the hallway. I took a peak to my phone and as I'm about to arrive at the elevator someone bumped into me making me fall.

Man: Woah, sorry! Are you okay?

He told me while giving me his hand to help me get up. I couldn't believe what a beautiful man I had right in front. I got lost in paradise with those green sparkly eyes.

Hazan: Yeah, I'm okay. Don't worry about that!

Man: I'm glad! Do you live here?

Hazan: Yeah, I just recently moved in today. I'm from another country. You live here too?

Man: Not yet. I'm planning to buy an apartment here.

Hazan: Oh that's actually nice.

Man: I feel bad for bumping at you, I would like to make it up. How about if I show you some places around tomorrow?

Hazan: Sounds good! —I said smiling.

Man: Here, this is my number. See you tomorrow! —He said while handing me a note.

Note:

XXX-XXX-XXXX
Yağiz Egemen

End of note.

I couldn't believe I just had the phone number of that handsome man I was looking through the balcony.

Author's note: What will happen tomorrow with Yağiz?