Chapter #3: I'm Here for You.

Hazan's P.O.V:

I entered the restaurant and lead to the table that the waitress told us. There were fancy decorations everywhere and not even to mention the ones on the table. Everything was so beautiful. It was all organized as if it was the perfect date and not just a regular dinner. I looked at Yağiz waiting for my response and instead, he just smiled at me while making a signal to take a seat on the table.

Hazan: Why did you do all of this? —I said smiling.

Yağiz: Well, you don't know anyone around here. I wanted to take you around and get to know you since we are going to be neighbors.

Hazan: You've made things that not even my family has done for me. I really appreciate it a lot. —I say with my eyes watery of happiness.

Yağiz: Well they aren't here so here I am. —He said with a laugh.

Hazan: You have a point. —I said laughing as well.

The waitress approached us to take the order. I and Yağiz ordered the same plate with a glass of wine. 

Yağiz: Well we have plenty of time to get to know each other better now.

Hazan: That'll be nice actually. —I said while admiring his crystal eyes.

Yağiz: I'll start. What are your interests in life?

Hazan: Well I have plans on doing things that I've never done before. —I said laughing.

Yağiz: Sounds interesting to me. —He said joining me in my laugh.

Hazan: What about you?

Yağiz: Be a normal person. —He said in a whisper.

Me: Be normal you said? I didn't hear clearly. —I said while I took my phone to check a notification from a magazine since I have the app and have the notifications on.

Yağiz: Nothing relevant actually. My turn, boyfriend or cold-hearted? —He said with a smirk.

Hazan: None, I guess I'm a cold... My jaw dropped when I saw the title and the pictures on the magazine.

"EXCLUSIVE: Yağiz Egemen seen walking to a fancy restaurant with who seems to be his new lover."