Chapter #4: Emergency Rush.

Yağiz's P.O.V:

I helped Hazan book her flight and we took the most viable one to leave as quick as possible. We packed a few clothes and went to the airport.

She seemed worried, she hasn't even said a word but I can't demonstrate any feelings. —My thoughts were interrupted.

Speakers: Flight 659, please board.

I stand up and took Hazan's hand to lead her to the line. We entered the plane and Hazan gave me a worried look.

Hazan: What if I arrive late?

Yağiz: You won't, let's be positive. Ece will get through this.

Hazan stared at the window trying to calm herself and then looked at me.

Hazan: Why are you doing all this for me?

I didn't know what to answer, I can't tell her that she met me at that hotel and I humiliated her. She doesn't seem to remember me, that was around two years ago. I want to fix everything and give it a new start. I really want to get to know her better.

Flashback:

Yağiz: Look at how you came dressed, this is what you deserve, this is your value... —I said while shoving her a one hundred bill.

Hazan: How dare you? -She said while she furrowed her eyebrows and grabbed me by my coat.

End of Flashback.

Hazan: Um... are you okay?

Yağiz: Yeah, it's just that I'm worried about your sister and went blank for a second. What were you saying?

Hazan: Nothing relevant actually, don't worry. I hope we arrive on time to help Ece. —She said while getting herself ready to rest on her travel pillow.

Yağiz: We will. Get some rest.

6 hours later.

Speakers: Buckle up your seatbelts, we will soon be landing. Thanks for flying with West airlines.

Yağiz: Hazan wake up, we are landing.

Hazan woke up and stretched herself. I got our suitcases and left with her. We hurried up and we got to the hospital.

Once we arrived at the hospital Hazan went to donate the blood for her sister. I waited for her outside in the hallway. Hazan came back crying and hugged me.

Hazan: I can't lose her, I can't. —She said with her face full of tears.

Yağiz: You won't lose her, be positive. —I said while wiping off the tears from her face with my thumb.

In that instant, as I'm comforting her I saw her mother Fazilet coming to us.

Fazilet: Come with me. Hazan, please wait here for any news from the doctor.