Chapter #2: Tourist.

Hazan's P.O.V:

Since I was going to visit places tomorrow with Yağiz I decided to return back to my apartment. I got comfortable and went to watch some television. There was a movie on the channel that popped up that captivated my attention so I decided to watch it. Further on, while the movie goes on, I noticed a familiar face. I couldn't even believe it.

It was Yağiz, he was interpreting Oğuz in the movie. I was in complete shock. The guy that I just met and that is going to take me on tour around is a famous actor. I took my phone immediately and searched his name to see what appeared on the internet. I saw his Instagram username and went to his profile.

He has one million followers. He's very famous, I can't believe what I was seeing. I scrolled down through his pictures and I can't handle myself of admiring how perfect he is. Suddenly I stopped looking through his profile and went to organize my bed. I need some sleep since tomorrow I'll be going around with Yağiz who for what I just saw is a very famous actor and son of the most recognizable businessman Hazım Egemen.

The next morning.

I woke up and went to get myself ready. I went to my closet to see what I could wear today. I found a blue dress and black pumps. I went to do my makeup and straightened my hair. Since I was ready I sat on the couch and got my phone to text Yağiz.

Text messages:

Hazan: Hey Yağiz! It's Hazan, the girl you bumped yesterday and offered a tour around. I'm already dressed up and I was wondering when will we be leaving?

Yağiz: Hi Hazan! I will go pick you up in a few minutes. Wait for me in the lobby since I'm close to your apartment.

Hazan: Sure, I will go to the lobby right now. See you!

End of the messages.

I went to the lobby of the building and waited patiently for Yağiz. I watched every car that passed hopefully waiting for one of them to be him. It was until I saw the same car I saw yesterday. I saw him on the interior of the car and walked towards it. I hopped in and Yağiz drove off.

Yağiz: I stopped by a coffee shop before arriving and brought you some coffee, it's right there, you can take it. We can get to know each other, it's going to be a long ride I must say.

Hazan: Thank you so much for the coffee, I actually was in need of it. Sounds good actually.

Yağiz: Well let's start with you, tell me more about yourself.

Hazan: Well I'm here to continue my studies in engineering since my mom didn't want me to stay with her anymore so she literally decided to send me as far away as she could. Some facts about me are that I like boxing, acting, music and well I consider myself a little bit shy.

—I cracked a smile to Yağiz since all of the situation with my mother hurts a lot to me and I can't contain myself when I talk about it.

Yağiz: Nice interests. Actually, a fact about me is that I'm a mechanical engineer. —He said smiling.

Hazan: That's awesome! When did you graduate?

Yağiz: I graduated in 2011, it's been plenty of years already. —He said laughing.

Hazan: I can imagine you are already working in that field of study. —I said acting like I didn't know who he was.

Yağiz: No, a hilarious thing is that I actually work at something else and not in what I studied. By the way, I'm going to pull out of the driveway because I need to make a phone call. Stay inside the car, I'll be back quick.