Chapter #13: Unexpected.

Hazan's P.O.V:

My mom walked into the room and I closed the door.

Hazan: What are you doing here? –I asked while crossing my hands.

Fazilet: I came here to take you back. –She said in a demanding tone.

Hazan: I am not going back. –I said while looking at her.

Fazilet: You will, period. –She said while sitting down.

Hazan: Mom, this is where I want to be... –I said almost crying.

Fazilet: I've heard that you have passed through many things lately, I don't think this is where you should be. –She said sarcastically.

Silence took by and tears started to run down my face.

Fazilet: See, I'm right. That's why you can't stay here anymore, you are not safe. –She said while crossing her hands.

Akın: Don't pressure her too much, recently she has gone through difficult situations that she's trying to forget. –He said while looking at me.

Fazilet: I forgot to ask, who is this and why is he in your room? –She asked while pointing at Akın.

I glared at Akın since I didn't know what to answer. He noticed the look on my face and nodded.

Akın: I'm a friend of hers. My name is Akın, I own this hotel and plenty of other enterprises.

Fazilet: Impressive! Hazan, I didn't know you had such a wonderful friend. –She said while praising Akın.

Hazan: Indeed... –I said while rolling my eyes.

Akın still looked worried and I could notice that he was waiting for my mother to leave so he can tell me what was bothering him. If it wasn't my mother the one that was coming, then who could've been?

Fazilet: Akin, would you like to go out on a walk with me? –She asked him avoiding my gaze.

Akın: Of course! –He said while getting up and walking towards the door with her.

What is she up to? –I thought to myself.

Yağız's P.O.V:

Yağız: Sinan, what are you doing here? –I asked wondering what could've had brought him here.

Sinan: Brother, calm down. I didn't come to fight with you. –He said while placing his hand on my shoulder.

Yağız: Is this one of your games? –I asked him while crossing my arms.

After everything that has happened, I can't trust him easily again.

Sinan: It's not, I promise. –He said while looking at me.

Yağız: I guess we need to talk about everything that happened. –I said while glaring at him.

Sinan: Sure, ask whatever you want. –He said while laughing.

Yağız: Why did you do that to us? –I asked while crossing my hands.

Sinan: I think you can answer that question. You already know the answer.

Yağız: Is it because of her? –I asked curiously.

Sinan: Obviously, you know that I don't want you close to her. –He said while leaning back.