Chapter #9: Revenge.

Yağiz's P.O.V:

Sinan: You got what you deserved.

Yağiz: I'm your brother, Sinan! —I yelled.

Sinan: Not anymore. You had to think before getting involved with Hazan.

Yağiz: What are you talking about?

Sinan: You betrayed me with Hazan. I saw you both together.

Yağiz: It's not what you think, let me explain.

Sinan: I won't listen to you. Nil cover his mouth. —He said as he left.

Sinan left the room and Nil came with tape and covered my mouth.

Nil: I'm sorry... I didn't want to do this.

I tried to get the tape off my mouth but I didn't succeed. Instead, Nil came to me and ripped it off.

Nil: Don't scream or else. I'm by your side, it's just that Sinan is forcing me to do this.

Yağiz: He's not forcing you, you are doing this because you want. You know this is wrong because I don't deserve this.

Nil stayed silent for a moment.

Yağiz: I know your consciousness is there, please help me.

Nil: I can't do that... —She said while covering my mouth with tape once again.

I need to find a way to get out of here...

Hazan's P.O.V:

I didn't have a clue of where could he be. —My thoughts were interrupted as my phone rang.

Without looking who was calling me I answered immediately, hoping that it could be Yağiz.

Phone call:

Hazan: Yağiz? Where are you? —I asked desperately.

Ece: Sister, it's me. I see you weren't expecting my call but I just arrived at the airport. Where are you?

Hazan: There are so many things going on that I don't know what to expect. I'm on my way to the airport, wait for me.

I left Yağiz's apartment and went to take a taxi. Once I arrived at the airport I saw Ece waiting for me. I hugged her and she immediately noticed that something was happening.

Ece: Is everything okay? You seem worried about something.

Hazan: I think something bad happened to Yağiz

Ece: Then what are you waiting for? Let's go search for him. I know I just arrived but let's leave my suitcases on your apartment and then search for Yağiz.