Chapter #5: Do I Know You?

Hazan's P.O.V:

I looked directly to Yağiz when Ece recognized him. He was looking to the floor while rubbing his hair. Many thoughts pass through my mind at this moment. How could my sister know Yağiz? I really hope she isn't dating him.

Ece: Yağiz are you going to speak? Is everything okay?

Yağiz: I... I forgot that I need to make a call. I went blank while thinking about it, sorry. I'll be back. -He said while rushing out of the room.

With that, he left. I didn't follow him, I'll wait instead for my sister's answers. I need to question her since all of this seems rare to me.

Hazan: Ece, can you explain this? —I said with a curious look.

Ece: Explain what sister? You are the one that needs to explain to me why you were with him in the first place.

Hazan: Me? Don't play dumb Ece. I'm the one asking questions here. —I said while giving a sarcastic laugh.

Ece: Yes, I'm being serious Hazan. I thought that after everything you were never going to be by his side but I guess I'm completely wrong.

Hazan: Ece you are going to make me crazy, what are you talking about? You are making no sense at all.

Ece: Oh, come on! You know what I'm talking about. Tell me, how did he make you change, eh? —She told me with a huge smile on her face.

Hazan: You talk as if I already knew him. Ece I met him in Turkey, you are confusing everything. It must be the accident that left you like that.

Ece: Wait, you don't remember anything?

Hazan: Remember wha... —I was interrupted.

Doctor: Excuse me, visitors hours are over miss. The patient needs to get rest.

Hazan: Sure, I'll leave in a moment. Ece we need to talk tomorrow, okay? I'll see you tomorrow!

Ece: Sure, we will. See you, tomorrow Hazan! —She said smiling.

Ece's P.O.V:

I watched as the doctor escorted Hazan to the door and many thoughts passed through my mind. How can my sister don't remember what happened with Yağiz at the hotel? I need to talk to him immediately.

Ece: Excuse me? Doctor McGuire can you come here for a minute, please.

Doctor: Of course! Is everything okay?

Ece: Yes, I'm feeling pretty good actually but I need a really big favor.

Doctor: How can I assist?

Ece: I know the visitor hour is already over but could you please bring me someone special to me? His name is Yağiz Egemen.

Doctor: I can't do that miss.

Ece: Please, just for a few minutes. I really need to talk to him about something important.