Chapter #10: Escaping Reality.

Yağiz's P.O.V:

Hazan: How are we supposed to do that?

Yağiz: Just follow me and you'll see.

I went up the stairs to the room while Hazan followed me.

Hazan: I'm not going to jump from a second-floor Yağiz. Are you running out of your mind?

Yağiz: Calm down, we won't jump. –I said as I opened the balcony door and looked to see if the ladder was still there, luckily it still was there.

Hazan: What are you doing?

Sinan: Hazan! I'm going to find you both! –He yelled from downstairs while loud noises were heard too.

Yağiz: Come, we don't have any time left.

We both went down the ladder successfully while Sinan was searching for us upstairs.

Yağiz: Let's go. –I said while lending my hand for Hazan to grab.

She grabbed my hand and we started running since we had no car. We could hear Sinan yelling from far away so we ran as much as we could. I slowed down when I noticed a taxi so I waved my arm for it to stop.

Yağiz: Please take us quickly very far away from here. I'll tell you where we will stop on the way.

The taxi driver left quickly. We both were looking through the windows while a moment of silence was taken by.

Taxi driver: Sir, what will the destination be?

Yagiz: Take us to the hotel in Midyat.

Hazan's P.O.V:

Hazan: Do you think we will be safe in Midyat? Sinan has connections, he will probably find us.

Yağiz: He won't find us there, trust me. We will pass a couple of days at the hotel until I think of a better place to go.

Hazan: If you say so...

I looked at Yağiz and he was on his phone texting someone. What is he up to?

Hazan: Who are you texting? –I asked curiously.

Yağiz: A friend that will help us out. –He said with his robot voice.

Hazan: And who is this friend, can we trust him? –I asked worriedly.

Yağiz: I went to school with him, we have known each other since we were kids. He's someone that you can trust. By the way, you've probably seen him on tv.

Hazan: Seen him on tv? Explain. –I said while furrowing my eyebrows.

Yağiz: You'll see in a few minutes. –He said while giving me a light smile.

We arrived at the hotel and I saw that Yağiz waved at a man that was waiting in front of the hotel. The man had black hair, a beard, and hazel eyes. He quickly seemed familiar to me, I think I have seen him before.

Yağiz: Hi Akın, how are you? –He said while hugging him.

Akın: I'm good, I hope I can help you get through this. –He said while smiling at us.

Yağiz: By the way, this is Hazan. –He said to Akın while pointing at me.

Akın: Nice to meet you, Hazan, my name is Akın Akınözü. –He said while shaking my hand and smiling at me.

Hazan: Nice to meet you too. Have we met before? –I asked curiously since he seemed familiar.

Akın: I don't think we've met before. Probably you have seen me on tv since I'm an actor. –He said while winking.

Hazan: It could probably be that. –I said while giving him a light smile.

Yağiz: Well, so what is the plan Akın? –He said while crossing his arms.

Akın: You can stay here at the hotel for today until I get ready the guest rooms of my house. Tomorrow both of you can stay at my house.

Yağiz: I'm so grateful for your help. Thank you!

Hazan: Thanks for helping us out! Which are our rooms?

Akın: Anything for my friend. I reserved two rooms for each of you, 502 and 503. Here are the keys. –He said while handing us the keys to our rooms.

Hazan: Thanks! –I said while taking the key and heading to my room.

I took the elevator with Yağiz and pressed the floor 5 button. The elevator started and the ride went silent. I looked up at Yağiz and he was looking anxious, I could sense it by his tensed body and breath.

Hazan: Yağiz are you okay? –I asked while placing my hand on his shoulder.

Yağiz looked at me and left out a sigh.

Yağiz: I'm just nervous about what can my brother be capable of. I don't want anything bad to happen to any of us. –He said while hugging me.

The hug took me by surprise since I wasn't expecting it.

Yağiz: Hazan... –He said while getting out of the hug and looking at me in the eyes.

Hazan: Yes? –I asked while keeping eye contact.

–Ding

The elevator door opened signaling that we arrived. 

Yağiz: Nevermind, let's go. –He said while pointing me the way.

What was Yağiz going to tell me? –I thought while I walked through the hallway searching for my room.

I noticed rooms 502 and 503 and I immediately pointed at them.

Hazan: Here they are! –I said while pointing at the rooms.

Yağiz: Finally, we deserve some rest after all of that. See you tomorrow! –He said while using his key to open his room.

Hazan: See you tomorrow! –I said waving.

I opened my room and went to the bathroom to wash my face. After that, I came out and noticed the balcony of my room. I opened the balcony door and went to take some air.

Hazan: This view is gorgeous! –I said in shock.

This is exactly what I needed to clear my mind. I closed my eyes and let the breeze hit my face. Once I opened my eyes I remember that I don't have clothes to sleep in tonight.

Hazan: I need to go look for clothes. –I say while going out.

I went to the hotel lobby and noticed that Akın was there talking to a woman.

Hazan: Can I talk to you for a second? –I asked.

Akın: Of course, Hazan! Yaren go talk to Emre. He will give you the instructions for your job. –He said while signaling the woman an office.

Yaren: Thanks, have a nice day! –She said smiling lightly.

Akın: What were you going to tell me, Hazan? –He asked looking curious.

Hazan: I was going to ask you if you could help me find clothes for me and Yağiz. I noticed that we don't have clothes to sleep in and to change.

Akın: Right! I completely forgot to help with that. Come with me, I will take you to a store that is close from here.

Hazan: Thanks! –I said while walking with him.

Akın: This is my car, let's go. –He said while pointing me at a black Audi.

I got in the car and the ride was silent. I looked through the window and then to Akın.

Akın: I never thought that you would ever talk to my friend Yağiz again. I'm glad that you two are on good terms again.

Hazan: What are you talking about? –I asked furrowing my brows.

Akın: You don't remember? –He asked looking at me.

Hazan: I don't remember. Can you please tell me?

Akın: I'll tell you...

What will happen next? Will Akın make her remember what happened with Yağiz?