Chapter fourteen.

Chapter 14

Chapter 14

***

After witnessing Y/n coughing blood, hell broke down in the event hall. People calling the ambulance, everyone confused to what was happening and jungkook frozen in his spot feeling numb while watching your eyes go to the back of your head and you lose control over your body, falling into your stepmothers arms.

Hwan and Amy were yelling at the staff and the chef, they knew you were allergic to certain type of foods. But they didn't put anything in there that will cause harm to you.

Seconds later, the ambulance arrives and takes y/n with them, Amy follows the ambulance with Mrs.soo while Hwan and Mr.Soo inform the police about the situation. Jungkook also followed y/n to the hospital as the nurses said that no-one will be allowed to be inside the EMS truck with her.

Panic was rising inside jungkook, he couldn't be more mad but on the other hand he felt regretful, how could he let this happen to you, he promised Mr.soo that he will keep you safe but he ruined everything.

"Oh my! What happened?" Exclaimed doctor Ahn as she witnessed the nurse pushing y/n on the bed inside the hospital. She didn't wait for a response as she quickly followed them to the ER.

Amy and Mrs.soo entered the hospital while trying to catch their breath as the both ran from the parking lot to the hospital entrance. "Where is y/n!" Amy shouts not caring about people that were staring at her, probably Judging her rude behaviour.

"Miss! this is a public Hospital you need to calm down!" The receptionist nagged, continuing to type something on her computer. "The patients full name?" She questioned.

" Soo y/n," Amy quickly answered. "Currently inside the Emergency room, if you would like to wait until they finish please take a seat." She said going back to what she was doing.

'Ugh' a sigh left Amy mouth walking over to y/n's stepmother who was already Setting inside the waiting area "they told us to wait."

"It's all my fault!" Mrs soo broke down in tears, hands cover her face while tears keep on falling.

"What! How?" Amy look at y/n's stepmother in shocking way.

"I told jungkook to come to Japan and meet Y/n." Mrs soo sobbed.

"how could y-" before Amy could even say her sentence a loud yell interrupted her.

"WHERE IS SHE!" jungkook yelled his hands covered with blood including his t-shirt.

"Hey, calm down! She's inside the ER, they told us to wait." Amy approached Jungkook. He looked away and went to the Receptionist, Amy didn't bother to follow him.