the confession of a true monster

Ochakos POV

After landing in hope county we exited the bull heads and stretched.

Tsu: Finally off that bull head after 4 hours.

Rias: I agree.

Rias said stretching making her shirt press against her breast out lining them more. After stretching Qrow Glynda all might Aizawa and Roseweiss stood in front of the class.

Glynda: Ok students were here because the mayor said that they had a problem with a civial war.

She said after that Ruby raised her hand.

Ruby: How will we know whos the enemy.

Qrow: That's simple that would be the people in white shirts and are called pe-

He didn't finish as a bullet hit his head spraying blood on Glynda Rias was the next to get shot in the neck.

All Might: Students run now.

All Minght said as a RPG punched through his back but stopped as it protruded from his gut. Seeing the rocket he looked at us and for once he showed no anger or a smile for once we saw fear on his face a moment before the rocket exploded destroying his upper body.

Izuku: ALL MIGHT!!

Izuku yelled.

Yang: Guys we need to get out of here come on!

Yang said I grabbed Izuku and took off with the rest. But before we ran Rias grabbed Isseis ankle.

Rias: H-help.

Rias said chocking on her own blood Issei being the coward he is yanked his leg back and ran leaving her to die. scared I ran in a different direction in hopes they would chase after them and leave me alone but unfortunately I heard a villain.

attacker: You guys after them we'll go after the girl.

Hearing that I ran faster through the woods after a few minutes of running I tripped on a tree root and not wanting to stop I rolled landing back on my feet but pain shot through my leg making me hit the ground again. Looking at my leg I thought I twisted it but when I looked I saw a bullet hole in my leg as foot stepped approached. Suddenly a barrel of a AK-47 entered my vision.

attacker: Move and your dead sinner.

He said, I did as he said not wanting to get shot.

???: I see we caught another sinner to clense.

A man said approaching me the man had brown slicked back hair and a beard.

Y/N's POV

Darkness was all I saw after the attack I heard voices from time to time but never woke up. Coming to I her what I could only describe as sobbing as I open my eyes.