the attack

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Damn it!

I said slamming my fist on the counter I was in the bar after getting my gear back. We were discussing how to get Ochako back after I left Johns bunker but a scout just told us John locked his bunker down.

Ruby: So how are we going to get into that bunker now?

Ruby asked wanting to save her classmate from that psychopath. After thinking for a few minutes they started to form a plan.

Y/N: the bunker can with stand a EMP from the outside but not the inside. Plus the bunker safety feature all doors will open incase of a power outage.

Mary: But how are we going to get a EMP inside the bunker?

Jerome: Were going to need someone that can open a missel silo and a emp.

Jerome said.

Yang: I can open the silo enough to drop in a emp.

Y/N: Ok Sharky I want you and hurk on the EMP.

Jess: Are you sure you want dumb and dumber working on a EMP they probably don't even know what that mean.

Sharky: Roger that we'll get to work on the electro magnatic pulse device.

Sharky said glaring at jess before walking off with Hurk.

Y/N: Now all we need are night vision goggles cause once the power goes out it's going to be dark.

Yang: so where are we going to get those.

Grace: I know a person Y/N knows then to.

She said as my eyes widened knowing who she was talking about.

Y/N: No no not happening.

I said hugging my tail.

Y/N: I'm not doing it.

Time skip

Y/N: I can't believe you're making me do it.

I said as they tied me to a wheel chair as Blake wheeled me to a farm house. Suddenly dust kicked up as a loud boom reached out ears causing everyone to duck. Looking behind me I spoke to blake.

Y/N: Oh it's ok if that bullet hit me but your making sure you don't get shot.

I said to her before someone yelled out to us.

???: Ya'll better get before I dust your ass.

A feminine voice said with a southern twang.

Y/N(scared): Misty it's me quit shooting you crazy hillbilly.

I said as the door opened revealing a girl with dark hair in overalls holding a pump shotgun.