To worship is to have Faith

Y/N's POV

It was 48 hours after Johns death and pushed the peggys out of holland valley a few still remained but it a far gap from how many were their before Johns demise. Now we are in helicopters flying over the henbane rivers listening to fortunate son as I enjoyed the view. I was accompanied by my girlfriends Jess and Grace along with Blake, Misty, and Yang.

Yang: So Y/N what was hope county like you know before the war?

Y/N: why you didn't show any concern back then.

I said looking out the window to see a brewery under peggy control.

Blake: Hey were just trying to start a conversation.

Blake said irritated.

Y/N: Like I told Yang I'll accept the help but don't expect anything to change .

I said ending the conversation there as yang hung her head.

Jess: Hey Y/N didn't your sister Rachel work at that brewery.

Y/N: Yeah she got that job after she got out of rehab. I just hope she's ok.

I said suddenly I saw a white smoke trail fly up as I realized it was a RPG flying at us.

Y/N: RPG evade evade.

I said but it was to late the rocket hit the tail rotor of another helicopter that had Issei Cardin Bakugo and Sharky.

Y/N: Shit Sharky.

I said firing at any peggy I saw to make sure we were not shot down while Yang opened up with the M60.

Y/N: Land now we can't leave them behind.

Sharky: No you can't risk it there are to many peggys down here you'll die before you can take off again.

Sharky said as I changed out the mag for a fresh one. Just then another RPG passed under the chopper I wanted to save sharky but we can't help if were all shot down.

Y/N: Sharky we can't get you now LZ is to hot we'll circle around meet up at Kings hot sprigs hotel in four hours got it.

Sharky: Got it no go. go!

Sharky said as we left for hope county jail were a militia base was established.

Y/N: "God's speed Sharky."

I thought as I sat back down listening to the sound of the rotter blades.

Sharky POV

Sharky: "Sorry Y/N but I don't think I'll make it to the springs."

I thought looking at the piece of metal sticking out of my chest. I was the only one alive after the crash and the peggys were closing in. I was unable to feel my legs so I crawled to a tree my shotgun in my left hand sitting there I placed my Remington 870 to my shoulder. The first peggy I saw got a load of buck shot killing him and alerting the others as I racked another shell into the chamber. It felt like my strength was fading as I killed another peggy as it was harder to chamber another round. After the fourth shot I couldn't hold the gun anymore as the blood loss was effecting me greatly. The peggy's were still coming so I pulled my sidearm and fired but my vision was blurry suddenly a bullets hit me two hitting my left lung and one hitting my heart. I dropped my gun as my vision started to get dark.

Sharky: Sorry guys.

I said with a gurgling breath as everything went black.

Y/N's POV

Y/N: He's late.

I said looking at my watch as it's been four hours and there was no sign of Sharky. Looking at my team Ruby Jess and Hurk came with me.