Y/N's Past

Y/N's POV

I was in a dark place and in front of me was a white door. It didn't take a rocket scientist to realize I was close to death. The only question is will I walk through and find piece or stay and suffer in hope that I can make my own piece.

Y/N: Should I?

I asked myself I finished my mission I saved Faith from the cult but am I still needed now should I even go on? I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder making me turn to see the last thing anyone wants to see.

Y/N: Hello old friend.

I said.

Death: Your soul is conflicted you can not chose can you?

He asked.

Y/N: No I can not.

I said in response to my answer death walked to the door and held out his hand. With a slight glow from his hand and the door death opened the door and motioned for Y/N to follow.

Death: Follow me let me help you make a decision.

He said with nothing to do I followed but as I walked through the door to find myself in the house I grew up in.

Y/N: Where are we?

I asked.

Death: Just watch.

He said pointing to a scene that changed my life.

Memory Y/N's POV

I was laying on the ground brused after a beating from my mother drunk boyfriend. I was laying on the ground while he was trying to break into my sisters room to assault her.

Drunk bastard: Open the door you stupid bitch.

He said beating on the door.

Y/N: Get up Y/N we got to save her.

I said trying to get up as I felt silver fang poke my side as I realized what I had to do. I pulled the knife and charged the drunk bastard stabbing him in the back of his knee hearing a satisfying scream. Pulling the knife out the bastard fell to one knee before turning to me.

Drunk bastard: you little-

He said taking a swing at me with his right hand like always but I ducked under his swing and stabbed him under his right arm. Pushing forward I cut through tendens making his arm useless before stabbing his left shoulder. Pulling the knife out I punched him in the face knocking him to the ground. Placing a knee on his chest the drunk bastard begged for his life like the coward he truly was as silver fang was placed in his neck.

Drunk bastard: No please I'm sor- ARGH!

He didn't finish as silver fang cut through his throut clogging his airway with his own blood. As he tried to breath more of his blood got onto the younger me. Slowly standing brused and bloddy I knocked on Faiths door where she came out and cried holding me close.