not the best wake up

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes to find myself in the prison infirmary a result of me being shot to hell and back.

Y/N: "I need to reserve a bed in here at this point."

I thought to myself. Sitting up I found Jess and Leone resting their heads on my cot.

I lightly shook Jess first hearing what she was dreaming about.

Jess: Go back to sleep Y/N akame said she would take the kids to school.

She said in her sleep. I shook her with a bit more force making her slowly open her eyes. She sat up rubbing one eye.

Jess(tired): W-whats going on?

She asked, normally I would wait for someone to wake up to talk to them but I couldn't resist.

Y/N: Well apparently, Akame overslept, and the kids are going to be late for school.

I lied; her eyes went wide as she had a look that said her heart dropped.

Jess(surprised): Oh Shit.

She said getting to her feet only to stop.

Jess(realization): Wait a minute.

She said as reality set in. she turned towards me seeing me trying not to laugh.

Jess(happy): You're awake.

She said hugging me before kissing me.

Breaking the kiss she spoke.

Jess(Happy): Now.

Jess(Angry): Why are you always letting yourself get wounded!?

She yelled waking Leone up.

Leone(confused): Huh what?

She said before seeing me awake.

Leone(happy): Your awake!

She said tackling me in a hug knocking me back onto the bed. On the bed Leone pressed her lips onto mine.