Nothing more than blind Faith

Y/N's POV

I entered the bliss as I was welcomed to the bliss again by faith as she got close again our faces almost touching as she blew bliss into my face again before disappearing. When the bliss disperse I was in a field where I walked down to a lake where a possessed faith and a blissed-up Akeno and not the kind bliss. Then again, this Akeno so she's probably in bliss either way. They were singing amazing grace as Faith had Akeno pick up a bliss flower and separate from Faith as she walked away. I tried to stop her but Faith got in my way stopping me from stopping her.

Faith: your past kept you from walking the path *giggles* but now he understands his purpose. Now we all can be a family.

She said giggling again as I grabbed her shoulders.

Y/N: Racheal this isn't you snap out of it.

I said as she lost her smile.

Faith: If you try to stop him.

She disappeared after her threat blinding me in bliss only to wake up near a lake with an island in the middle. Stepping into the water in only covered the soul of my boot as a cloud of bliss popped out of nowhere as Faith rose into the sky. Forming fireballs in her hands she threw them at me making me dodge to the right, rolling to a knee as I used the angled red dot on my SR-25 to return fire hitting her around the abdomen not dropping her as we exchanged fire. I circled her not letting her get a bead on me as I rapid fire 20 more rounds of .308 before reloading and firing again until she disappeared. As she did an ammo crate and angels appeared I shot three rounds into one angel dropping him before grabbing the wrist of the close angel that attempted an overhead stab.

Faith: Why do you continue to fight in this pointless conflict?

She said as I stopped the attack I responded by pulling my M17, firing five rounds into the angel's chest around the heart dropping him.

Y/N: Faith snap out of it.

Both angels disappeared after they died as several faiths appeared in the sky and angels appeared.

Faith: try and find me.

Needing a faster fire rate I switched to my M249 mowing down the angels before switching to faith and in a long burst of 5.56 two faiths disappeared as I focused on faith an angel appeared behind me stabbing me under my vest.

Y/N: AHH you junky fucker.

I said elbowing the angel in the face and making him let go of the knife as I fired into his chest. Pulling out the knife I slashed another angel's neck letting him choke on his blood before embedding it into another angel's eye straight into his brain. As I did I one-handed the LMG hitting the next three making the I hit the fifth one the real one making the others disappear as she threw fireballs back. I jumped back as the projectile impacted the place I was standing but as I dodged I was off balance allowing faith to hit me on my thigh with the fire.

Y/N: Agh damn it.

I said emptying the rest of the ammo box into her doing a decent amount of damage to her. she disappeared from 54 5.56 rounds impacting her sternum.

Faith: why can't you understand what the father is trying to do? Why can't you see what is going on around us.

Her disembodied voice said as I stood up feeling the burning sensation in my leg I fought to stand as I reloaded my M249.

Y/N: I am not blind Rachel I have seen what he is trying to do. You are the one blinded by his word his rambling even the bliss is causing you not to see the truth.

I said charging my LMG, I used her name to try and get across to her the real her but I didn't know if it was working.

Faith: You are like the rest never allowing your self to understand what he has seen. I can see it the world is coming to an end the father I trying to protect us all. If you chose to live by the sword you will die by the sword.

She said rising from the ground again throwing fireballs rapidly I limped as fat as I could narrowly dodging the objects as I returned fire I emptied the magazine damaging her a lot. Still moving I reloaded the gun I had I had the belt in the feed tray and closed the top but as I closed the top but stopped after what she said.

Faith: It's not my fault you think I wanted this he plied me with drugs....he threatened me.

I stopped in my tracks after hearing her say he threatened her.

Faith: I was seventeen I was just a child.

Faith got me in the back luckly the vest took most of the damage but the force knocked me down. Turning around I pulled the slide back I fired from the hip firing all 150 rounds in a single burst as another fireball hit me square in my chest knocking the wind out of me. Luckly when the belt ran out faith fell to the ground defeated as I dropped my LMG and rested my head letting myself take a breather as my body hurt from this fight. my leg burned messing up my ability to move as my side burned from the half sharp knife stabbing into my side while my back and chest hurt from the force of the attack.

Y/N: I'm sorry but you left me no choice.

I said hearing something move in front of me. Looking in front of me I saw Faith getting up making me worry that the fight was not done yet. Pulling my M17 I watched Faith get to her feet and start to walk away from me to the water. Worried about her I got up and limped over to her grabbing her shoulder and turning her around too see she was really banged up from our fight.

 Worried about her I got up and limped over to her grabbing her shoulder and turning her around too see she was really banged up from our fight

It pained me to see her hurt like that even though she tried to hurt me she was my sister and under the control of the bliss.,

Faith(hurt): You still don't understand do you? You don't know what it is you're doing do you?

She said from the look in her eyes I could tell she isn't under the full effects of the bliss but like before still under some like before.

Y/N: Rachael-faith look into my memories I know what he is doing. Please see for yourself let me show you who you are really following.

I said our surroundings shifted to the brewery where the armored people and cult VIPs talked spilling the true purpose of Faiths joining the cult. I saw tears leak from her eyes as she heard they used her for the sin of greed broken that the father used her for his personal gain.

Faith: He-he wasn't trying to save me.

She said breaking from the full effects of the bliss as our surroundings returned to the area we fought at. She buried her face in my shirt as tears stained my shirt.

Faith(broken): W-what have I done? I-I tortured all those innocent people I'm a monster. A FUCKING DEMON!!

She yelled backing away from me her hand on my right wrist. Slowly she brought my right hand that still held my pistol aiming it at her chest. I looked at her tear-streaked face as she asked me to do something I don't think I can.

Faith(broken): I can live with what I've done. Y/N please kill me.

She said as my hand started to shake my finger on the trigger as pressure was slowly applied.