some time off

Y/N's POV

After the destruction of the statue the girls decided that it was for the best that I actually took time to heal. So not wanting to face four angry women especially one of stealth and another a long range sniper I decided to listen. Opening my eyes I saw I was in a cell turned into a room for the militia soldiers.

Y/N: "Huh never thought I would wake up in a cell without nine shots of tequila and a pint of scotch to put me here."

I thought thinking back to my drinking days.

Y/N: "Now that I think of it, I'm two months sober today."

I thought as I started to move my arm out of my sling only for a hand to grab my arm. Turning my head I saw a unhappy Akame.

Akame: what do you think your doing?

She asked as my ears layed back. They wanted me to move my arm a little as possible and keep it in the sling.

Y/N: Uh getting feeling back in my arm.

I said as akame glared at me while I tried to think of a way out. Akame had her head on my shoulder so I had one idea. As she opened her mouth to saw something I kissed her. The shock was evident as I wrapped my arm around her neck so she can't pull away making her sink into the kiss that turned into a make out. Letting go of my arm I placed my free hand on her thigh that was placed over me. Akame stopped the make out session to say something.

Akame: No fair I'm suppose to be mad at you.

Akame said with a pout as her sterness crumbled under my attack.

Y/N: I got that charm.

I said as we continued to make out until.

Akeno: Hey Y/N are you u-

She stopped mid sentence seeing what were doing and turned bright red.

Akeno: N-never mind.

She said bolting from the room.

Y/N: Huh never expected that from the masochist.

I said as we got up putting my arm back into the sling per Akames request. Walking around the prison I noticed Hurk cleaning his rocket launcher and replacing some worn out parts.

Y/N: Cleaning you gun.

Hurk(sad): Yep.

He said before downing a bottle of whiskey. It's only been a few days but I can tell Sharkey's death was still bothering him. I'm just hoping he won't do anything stupid before I'm in condition to fight again. Outside I sat at the wall looking at the front gate enjoying the view something I haven't done ever since I was boots on the ground.

Koneko: You may not want to be up here.

Turning my head I saw Koneko was on shift. She had a AR-C that looked to big for here which looked kinda funny to me.

Y/N: I'll hop down when the bullets start to fly ok.

I said as she just shrugged and walked away.

Koneko: If a sniper finds you it's not my fault.

She said walking to the other side of the prison wall. Once she was far enough away I pulled out a chocolate bar, I was about to open it until.

Hurk: Hey Y/N where are all the guided rockets?

Turning my head I saw hurk looking over the latter.

Y/N: They should be with the RAT4 in the ordinance room.

Hurk: Thanks.

Hurk said going back down the latter as I turned back to my chocolate bar only to find Koneko siting in my lap eating my chocolate bar out of my hand. In shock I looked at where she was standing to where she was now then back again a few times.

Y/N(shocked): How?

I asked as I couldn't figure out how she covered that distance in a short of time. I then pulled my candy bar away from her.

Y/N: You mind?

I asked as Koneko turned to me.

Koneko: Not at all.

She said before kissing my cheek shocking me. In my moment of shock the neko jumped off me taking my candy bar as well before I snaped back to reality.

Y/N: Hey.

Koneko stopped and turned around.

Koneko: Meow.

She said before taking off again.

Y/N: Damn cat.

I said sitting back down as I knew there was no way in hell I was going to catch her.

Time skip

Back inside the prison I was in the holding area reading to kill a mockingbird while Grace adjusted her lazer on her sniper rifle.

Grace: *sigh* Damn black hair cat.

She said as I looked up to see Blake trying to catch the red dot. I chuckled at the sight seeing her act on instinct.

Grace: Oh you think that's funny huh?

She said taking the laser off and started to move it around more freely do to not having to be concerned for muzzle discipline. As the red dot moved around Blake followed it trying to catch it in her hands. I was just enjoying the show until Grace aimed the laser at my nuts. Still focused on the laser Blake lunged at me grabbing my nut causing me to yell out. The damn cat must had been pulled from her feline urges as I saw her jump back as I held my crotch in pain.

Blake(nervous): S-sorry.

She said.

Y/N(pain): Damn cat.

I responded while Grace was rolling on the floor.

Y/N: Wait Grace you got to sleep sometime.

I said with a revenge plan in mind. Grace stopped rolling as her dark skin went paper white in fear as I was great at getting even and then some. After the pain subsided Izuku came running in a panic.

Izuku(panicked): Guys we got a problem.

Y/N: What is it?

Izuku(panicked): Hurk just ran off with a peggy truck and all the ammo for the RAT4's saying something about avenging Sharky.

Grace: we got to stop him he can't take those peggy's on by himself.

Grace said as I ripped the sling off.

Y/N: Izuku Blake get shoto and come with me Grace get a squad well search more ground in separate squads.

I said as I went to my room to get my gear.

Y/N: "can't I ever get a day off."