Even faith needs to heal somethimes

Faith's POV

I opened my eyes slowly feeling groggy from just waking up.

Faith: Uh why does my throat hurt?

(A/N: Gigity.)

???: Welcome back to the land of the living.

I heard making my look for the source of said voice to see Jess Black a militia huntress.

Faith: What happened to me?

I asked her rubbing my sore throat not expecting the answer I was about to get.

Jess: You tried to hang yourself which is why your throat hurts so much.

She said, I was shocked hearing her response. Suddenly the events rushed back to me even the look my brother had when he saw me hanging their. My heart hurt remembering the look of horror in his eyes.

Jess: I'll get the doctor.

She said walking out of the room she came back with the doctor with in a few minutes. Once he cleared me I left the room Jess walking with in arms reach of her. while walking I saw people glareing at me again with hate.

Faith: You don't have to follow me.

I said.

Jess: After worrying us, you ain't going anywhere without Y/N or one of us his friends with you.

She said.

Jess: Now come on someone wants to meet you.

She ordered leaving me little choice so I followed her outside of the prison. There I saw Y/N arguing with the crazy chick that tried to fry me with lightning.

Y/N(angry): I don't give a damn about how you feel about me or my sister! I will never like you and if you hurt my sister in anyway I'll hunt you myself!

He yelled loud enough for us to hear. The crazy chick started to cry and run off into the prison.

Jess: Finally she was getting annoying.

She said but I was confused about what was going on but I wasn't confused for long as Y/N saw us and ran right for us.

Faith: Oh shit.

I said tensing up only to get out into a hug that was crushing me.

Y/N(relieved): Oh thank God you're ok.

He said crushing my bones literally. It was just like when I got out of rehab.

 It was just like when I got out of rehab