hurks back and a new confession

Y/N's POV

It's been a week since I have been discharged from the infirmary again and I was working on my sniper rifle. Setting the cleaning rod down I started to put in the charging handle and bolt carrier into the frame when I head the door behind me open then shut. Thinking it was a person that needs weapon maintenance or a different gun I didn't turn around as I secured the bolt carrier. Then someone wrapped their arms around my chest.

Y/N: What the hell?

I said grabbing my pistol trying to look behind me.

???: Y/N~.

I heard Ochako's voice but it didn't sound normal.

Y/N: "Please be sober, please be sober."

I begged turning around to see Ochako with a massive blush.

Y/N(annoyed): Why does God hate me.

I thought in annoyance.

Ochako: Hey that's rude to say in front of a cute girl.

She said as I realized I said that out load and she heard me.

Y/N: Sorry what did you want to ask me?

I asked. Leone told me something about Ochako wanted to tell me something but the damn lion never told me what it was when I asked.

Ochako: You know we known each other since the entrance exams right?

Y/N: Yeah you were one of the very few I got along with when I was at union. Until the betrayal that is I think you were the only one that asked questions about my scar instead of assuming I was a creep.

I answered having an idea of where this was going and what Leone was telling me. The thing is we got along well but I wouldn't have called us friends at least I didn't think.

Ochako: Well you see before the incident I started to see you as more then a classmate

She said.

Y/N: this means you want to be friends?

I joked I knew what she was trying to ask.

Ochako(embarrassed): N-no more then that.

Y/N(confused): Then what do you want us to be?

I said faking confusion as she got more embarrassed.

Ochako(embarrassed): Please don't make me say it out loud.

She said, it almost sounded like she was begging so I gave in a bit. A small bit that is.

Y/N: Well they say actions speak louder then words.

I said, Ochako hearing this put her hands on both sides or my face.

Ochako: Then let me show you.

She said about to lean closer to me but the armory door suddenly burst open.

Nick: Hey Y/N!

Nick yelled making us look at him. I was about to be mad but he said something that changed my mood.

Nick: It's Hurk he's awake.

He said I looked at Ochako as she had a defeated look.

Ochako(defeat): Go I'll tell you later.

Said in response I hugged her tight thanking her before bolting out to meet my friend.

Ochako's POV

I sighed after he left the room. Just like last time I tried to confess and something major happens.