Mate

The next day i decided to well...clean my bed i guess.. then i quickly run downstairs to have a breakfast...

I'm kinda excited today because i wanna run around the territory...I know where the territory ends and i know the alpha that wanted our help not forbid us to do so...

Well that's actually kinda nice because i heard he's really scary in person and very abusive..

i also heard that he is searching for his mate now, i feel sorry for whoever she is..

'Hey what're you thinking sis?' ugh...i forget I'm not alone 'nothing' 'well if it's nothing why are you frowning like that?' 'Jihyo i swear--'

'What's up girls!' i looked at him surprised 'Taehyung you almost give me a heart attack gosh' Taehyung looked at me feeling sorry

'Sorry y/n i didn't mean to scare you' i rolled my eye.. yeah clearly he didn't 'i wanna run around the territory so please tell father about this.. I'm going now' Jihyo looked at me surprising..

'alone?you know the alpha at the end right'.. 'well he give his permission right so no worries'... 'y/n atleast let Taehyung accompany you in case something happen' i sigh at her..

'i'm not a kid you know' no Taehyung accompany her quick'.Jihyo-- she immediately push Taehyung beside me and i just slap my forehead feeling frustrated .

We Finally went outside after a not so good conversation between me and my sister but yeha i guess Taehyung being here not so bad after all---- because the wolf being patrolled here all day long.

I can clearly see the excitement on taehyung face he literally jumping around... umm is it me or him that wanted to go outside again? and who being protected here?

'Taehyung i swear if you doing something stupid--' he looked behind just showing his boxy smile 'i won't sister in law' i scoffed.

But suddenly i feel someone unknown coming to us

'Be careful Taehyung someone is coming'
i mind-linked him. he just nodded. she walked happily to us---well i can tell it was she.

she finally stop in front of us. ' you must be the alpha's Daughter.she said to me and then turn to Taehyung- 'you're her brother in law'. 'yes!' he claimed happily. silly.

"Wait You can mind- linked us?" "Yes your dad give our pack permission." "and how did you know that I'm the alpha's daughter?" she smiled at me.

"everybody knows you.. you're the only one with bright white fur and blue eyes". okay i know that's true but why my face feels hot
"alright enjoy your time here. hope we can see each other next time. bye" she said for the last time.

We Finally reached our destination--we lay down to take a rest and enjoy the view.

I look beside me and frown at Taehyung. " why now huh?." " i wish Jihyo also here" i sigh "well....true but why you guys prevent at the first place tho?"

"You know why" "you mean the alpha ?" well he give us the permission right" he sigh " but still he is dangerous..he can kill us if we did something wrong" i bet he's ugly " i answed feeling annoyed..

"he's eyes went wide and he close my mouth "yahh!! are you crazy? "what if he heard you?" i push his hands afterwards "I'm not afraid plus there no way he can find out".

"you're totally crazy and you think there's alpha that look bad? i don't think so...am i joke to you?" you don't even act like one Taehyung "yahh I'm still alpha even tho I'm sub one".

"hey how about we cross the border to see how true the rumors are" he looks so done now. " how insane you to cross the border, what if we run into one of his patrols or worse--him?"

"We'll be fine we gonna be there for a while and if you don't want to then I'll go by myself." He immediately take my hand. "there no way I'll leave you alone." "then come with me."

unlike i imagine his territory is beautiful. there was plenty of animals running, we both astonished by it. it was honestly ao breath taking.

'I wish our territory were like this' tae said
i just nodded still looking amazed. "clearly they are taking care of it so much" i said after a long pause

suddenly i got chills clearly not because of the wind my mouth watered. when an intoxicating scent hit my nose. it smelled like woods and rain mixing.

i searched around the territory to fine the amazing smell that hitting my nose. that's when i saw him..

 that's when i saw him

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚....

✨...To be continued..✨