The Truth

Jungkook collapsed onto the ground , gasping for air. I knelt beside him and put his head onto my legs. "Hey..You need to keep going" I urged. 

He looked at me with pain written all over his face. "I-i can't..The silver..y/n.." He whispered. "Silver..?" I furrowed my eyebrows , my heart beating faster. 

"Y/n we need to go he will awake soon" Jin said as i see Henry laying unconscious on the ground. "Guys get in now!" We all turned our heads to see Ryujin driving towards us. I didn't bother to ask questions as we all dragged jungkook into the car and closed the door..

 Once we got onto the road we all relaxed and Ryujin slow down a bit. I turned my attention to jungkook who was panting. I ran my hands through his hair and let his head rest onto my shoulder. 

"Jungkook what do you mean about the silver" I whispered. He slowly open his eyes. "Y-y/n..he..h-he made me swallow..silver" "He made you swallow what?!!" I shouted. 

"Y/n..shush..i-i'm fine..at least now..." Jungkook said. "What happened there?" Elysia said. I sigh. "Henry made jungkook swallow silver" I answered.. "Will he..be okay..? I asked. 

"Yes but how much did he made you swallow?" Elysia said. "A cup.." He answered. "Oh yes he'll be fine" Elysia added.

 I caressing jungkook's hairs and kissing him on the temple , ignoring the silver that burning my lips. I looked out the window , dread filling me once again. Dylan gonna be pissed off tomorrow , especially that his daughter is with us.. 

I groaned internally , we're being far from being out of this woods. Ryujin park the car in front of the packhouse before hopping out. She swung the door open as we all gently jungkook ot of the car and to his feet. 

He graoned before shoving us aside and running or well , limping over the bushes. I frowned as he emptied whatever was in his stomach before he could collapse i grabbed him. 

"Hey take it easy" I whispered , rubbing his back. 'We need to get him to the infirmary" Jin spoke, glancing at his brother. I nodded and help him walked the injured alpha to the infirmary. It took us twenty minutes just to get there and another five to get him on the bed. 

They finally got to the waiting room Elysia sat down and hugged me. I sighed , swallowing my panic. "Jin..." I whispered. He looked over , "Yes luna?"

 "C-could you tell me everything before you were sent away?" I asked. He nodded. 

"As you know Henry lost it after he found out jungkook wasn't his child. I always had a feeling because jungkook don't share any common traits with Henry. Sure jungkook got that brown eyes like Henry but none in our family had a bright brown eyes. Except his beta, Marcus, who was strong fella. Of course he lied and told him that our mother forced him to have s*x with her , telling that Henry wasn't enough" 

jin explained , pain written all over his face.

 "My mom is nothing like that , she never like that , she never was a cheater. She loved our dad and we know it, She loved him till her last breath. After she died everything got worse , my dad sent me away and goddess knows what he did to my brother." 

"Before i was sent away my mom told my dad the truth about Marcus but he didn't believe her and stabbed her in the heart. He never questioned Marcus , Why wold he? Marcus was his closed friend since day one , he always supported him and had his back. Yet he betrayed him and technically ra**ed my mom. I don't know when but jungkook told me that Henry killed Marcus after Marcus confessed to him. It was on my mom's birthday" jin whispered. 

"I guess the guilt finally got him" He added. He looked back at us , his eyes watery as he held back unshed tears. I nodded. "Thank you jin" he smiled. "You're welcome luna"

                       _________TO BE CONTINUED__________