Disobey

i woke up from the horrible night at my own mate's house but i didn't see him beside me..where's he??

i decided to tidy up my hair and my bed then ready to go to the bathroom but a note falling from the blanket"i'm in my office doing some paper works if you done doing "girl" thing please come at my office - Jungkook" i rolled my eyes. Girl thing he said. Well at least he said please on this note and show his politeness. i throw the note away and got ready before he scold me.It took me minutes to find the kitchen. why's the house so big? "luna the breakfast is ready." i look behind me surprised. "y-yes thank you.." i answered her. The breakfast was beyond amazing i feel like aurora also feel my euphoria.well i'm not a fan of food for sure but this dish is surely good. i clean the dishes afterward and tell the maid it's enough for her to do..

she thanked me and give me the direction to jungkook's office. the hall was pretty dark it suit jungkook really well but i'm not scared even though i'm an omega. is it because he's my mate? i found his office and knock on the door. "come in" he said with deep voice. i walked in to hit my a scent of a she-wolf sitting in front of him. she's gorgeous with green eyes and blonde hair. i shut the door quite loud to force down the jealousy inside of me. i sat down on the chair not wanting to have any contact with the she-wolf.

Jungkook : "Y/n this is yoongi hyung's sister yeri. she's my brother's mate." i finally look at her-- feel suddenly relaxed because she had mate. "nice to meet you" i said as i smiled at her.

 Yeri: "nice to meet you too" she shook my hand so hard.well i didn't expect this kindness behavior from her Yeri: "we need to go to buy your-" jungkook suddenly interrupt her. Jungkook:"she's not going anywhere.you buy her clothes but she's staying with me. i need my luna beside me to do my work" yeri just nodded her head. Yeri:"my apologies alpha" i look at her feeling bad. well that was rude and jungkook shouldn't talk like that towards his own family members? y/n:"you don't have to apologize yeri and the one who should apologize was him. what are you so rude for?" i said as i look at him mad Anger once again filled in his eyes.

His brown eyes look straight at me. My wolf feel scared so do am i but once again i stood up try to fight my feelings. i'm an omega but still try to challenge the alpha--my own mate. He growled at my stubbornness. Jungkook:"yeri you can go.just check her clothes in my room for her sizes" jungkook finally said.

 yeri:"yes alpha" she give us one last look feeling bad and finally close the door. i still stood up as our eyes met. He slowly up and walk towards me--making me take a step back. we did this until i hit the wall behind me.His brown eyes burning into my blue ones.

 jungkook:"listen here pup- "luna!!!" i shouted but he just glared at me."respect me as your luna jungkook" i growled at him. "y/n" he hissed sending chill down to my spine.he put his hand at the two sides of me making me more scared. i suddenly forget that he's the most feared alpha in the whole territory. Jungkook:"this is my first and last warning y/n don't ever talk back to me like that again. A true luna listen to her mate doesn't interrupt and tell another member to disobey him" he sigh for a while. Jungkook"and you need to know i shouldn't apologize to her because you're not allowed to go outside and she knew it. she made a mistake and apologized. you just didn't now the truth but you chose to be stuborn that's start to piss me off" He added Y/n:"you knew i'm stubborn jungkook and you still surprised?" i smirk at him. *y/n!!! stop!!* aurora said he suddenly grab my jaw i wanna scream from the how painful it was but still stood up 

Jungkook:"listen here little she-wolf, i'm the boss here not you. You're just a pathetic she-wolf from an alpha family and you consider yourself 'as my luna'? He laughed i look at him feeling disappointed no..disgusted.How could he say such think to his own mate? "and look about your family they probably just-" i cut him off by slapping him hard on his cheek.

             TO BE CONTINUED

𝖧𝖾𝗒𝗒 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖺 𝗂 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 "𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖫𝖤𝖲𝖲 𝖠𝖫𝖯𝖧𝖠 𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖤" 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇.. 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇>>