Love in the air

I woke up to see bright lights, making me wince as my eyes adjusted. Once i studied the room it was white and light tan. It smells of medicine and cleaning products. i scrunched up my nose, it way to strong for my wolf nose I felt someone beside me as i turn around jungkook look at me.

 "You're awake." I furrowed my eyes. "You..stayed?" "well yeah.. you're my mate." "But..i- you not mad?" He shook his head. 

"I take that back jungkook." "Take back what?" "My rejection, i'm sorry i didn't know anything" "Jungkook..i wanted know everything..about your past." His face turn bitter. "we better not talk about it y/n-" I caressed his face.

 "I hate it when i know it from other person but not you. Ryujin told me about it. He deserves it jungkook. Your dad was pure evil i-" before i finish my sentence he leaned forward and kiss me. My heart beat so fast and my wolf scream with happiness. We kissed for goddess know how long until we parted and pressed our forehead against each others.

 "What was that for?" I whispered looking directly to his beautiful eyes. He grinned but blush start creeping through his cheeks. "i wanted to do that for a long time. I should treat yo like a queen but i didn't." i suddenly remember about ryujin's words.

 "jungkook! there's something i want to tell you. listen alpha Dylan trying to attack you i don't know when but i convinced my dad to not attack you as well. He planning to capture you and abuse you" His eyes went wide.

 "H-he want to abused me?" His voice cracking because of fear, It broke my heart when i saw him like this. I nodded. "Yes but don't worry jungkook. You got the whole pack and me, your mate." His eyes suddenly turn soft. "You wanna stay for me and you calling yourself..my mate?" 

Now it's my turn to blush. "I-yeah i mean if you want me to and yes indeed i'm YOUR mate." "of course i want you to! Um..I mean yeah sure you can stay.." I chuckled at his cuteness. 

For the rest of the day we cuddle, well it took me an hour to convince him to cuddle with me. He was afraid to hurt me but i reassure him that i'm okay. He pulled me to his chest. I love it. He's really warm. He placing a ton of kisses from my temple to my neck and my lips.

"I love you y/n and i swear I'll make it up to you" He whispered "stop jungkook cheesy words doesn't suit you." I said. "But i know you like it i can hear your heartbeat y/n" "But you're gonna try to gain my trust" "I will y/n"

 "Oh and jungkook you're not thinking about pups don't you?" He smirk at me. "Well..Do you wanna have pups?"

 "Um..i mean we're still young and-" He chuckled. "I'm not gonna force you y/n but if you want it then I'll give you pups." I blush uncontrollably. "A-alright i-i'm just asking." He smile at me.

 "Our pups must be beautiful just like you, they gonna have your beautiful blue eyes." He noticed..? "Your eyes are also beautiful jungkook" He look at me amused and try to lean toward again but i stop him.

 "Just rest i-i need sleep" "fine sleep tight y/n" he kissed my forehead

                    TO BE CONTINUED