Kill me?

His face turn to the other side from how hard i slapped him but he just smirking. He turn to me again and looking directly to me with his now red eyes.

 Jungkook:"so this is how you wanna play huh?" He put his hand forcely on my neck--strangled me-digging his nails deep. i try to push his hand but he grabbed me so hard 

Y/n: "s-so you wanna k-kill me huh?! i-i dare you to do s-so..ugh" he smirked at my words. Jungkook:"still being stubborn huh?" He throw me towards his desk. i winched in pain as my neck and my back hurts like hell. He look at me suddenly feeling bad as his dad's memories started to flash inside his mind. 

Jungkook: "a-are yo okay?" he asked. i scoffed. Y/n: "What do you think abusive alpha. am i look okay to you?" i put my hand on my neck to feel a hot liquid dripping down my neck and now it's all over my hand. jungkook look at me stunned. He grab my hand all of sudden. Did he really want to kill me? i close my eyes ready for anything that he about to do but instead he drag me to sit down 

jungkook: "stay here" he said before sitting down continuing his paper work. is he really gonna leave me like this? i know werewolves can heal themselves but i'm still his mate and he's frikin hurt me! the sound of his pen echoing in the room but he glared at once in while as if he want to check my condition. He sigh and put his pen. Jungkook: "y/n..are you-" Y/n: "don't ask me anything as if you're care" i said before looking away from him. he then stand up once again try to check my wounds but i stormed out from his office.

"i'm gonna stay in the room for the rest of the day" i said through mind-link. jungkook didn't say anything nor argue about it. I can hear his pen once again writing on his paper. i woke up once again but the difference was i saw him next to me sitting his shirt on, his back muscles and abs flexing as he slipped it onto him. i hate to say that i studied him, admiring his body. Even though he's abusive but still has a hot body and face. i frowned as i remembered what happened yesterday. i decided to not make a sound, not wanting to piss him off

 jungkook: "i know you're awake" he said all of sudden. i jumped a little as he look at me on the eyes. his brown eyes filled with exhaustion. He seemed unsure what to say but running his hand though his soft dark hair. 

Jungkook: "listen i'm sorry about yesterday..i'm glad your wound healed.. i shouldn't have..i'm so sorry" he said-- i can hear his heart hammering through his chest. fear suddenly filled in his eyes and it confuses me. why is he afraid?

 y/n: 'it's fine but know this i'm really stubborn and you need to understand." i said as he nodded.

 jungkook: " just stay away from me..i don't wanna hurt you" he whispered before go out from the room. i slowly sat on the bed and watched the door closed. He didn't want to hurt me but why he acted like yesterday? ughh! this is so frustrating! i collapsed onto the bed staring at the ceiling. 

suddenly someone grasp my body. "you need to see your face sis!" i'm surprised looking at elysia. "you almost give me a heart attack elysia!" she sat up and hopped onto the bed. "how's alpha jeon?" i scoffed. "not great he's abusive and it's f'in suck" elysia sigh. "yoongi told me about his father" y/n:"i'm not shocked he must be learned that from his own dad. i already know it that i'll never be able to love him. he's a frikin monster.." i added.

"jungkook let me talk-" yoongi was shocked to see jungkook on the urge of crying. jungkook: "he was right all along hyung.." yoongi sigh at him.

 yoongi"your dad wasn't right about anything"

 jungkook: "right. i frikin hurt her hyung with my own hands. i feel disgusted with my own self, i hurt her like he hurt my mom"

           << TO BE CONTINUED>>