Healed

The next morning after i'm completely healed i decided to go and talk to my father, needing to explain this whole situations to him. Jungkook was reluctant to let me walk through the forest alone , but after i convinced him , he came with me. Not to his pack but , but only to the borders to make sure i'm safe. I turned and hugged him , he tensed up but i easily soothed him. 

"It's okay to hug and kiss jungkook." I whispered and kiss his cheeks. He let out a breath. "but what if he-"  

"he's not here right now and i don't think he'll be here for a while , You can relax" he nodded his head. With one last concerned glance at him I shifted and sprinted towards my dad's pack house. 

jungkook kept apologizing for kissing me and thought it was wrong. I told him whatever his father put inside his head wasn't true. That he's allowed to kiss me not to attack me. He always thought his father's beating were his way of expressing his love but i told him it wasn't. 

With ryujin information it became urgent to see my dad. I can't allow him to attack jungkook and his pack , if he does then i'm joining jungkook side. I'm not going to abandon him again This is the least that i can do as his mate. I'm probably the only one he'll trust and listen to. well including his brother and beta.

 I walked into the house and called out for my dad. In a matter of seconds he came downstairs. "Where were you y/n?" he asked, checking me for injuries. I sigh. "i went to tell jungkook and got attack by rogues but i'm fine , jungkook and others helped me. But you need to listen dad.." "Alright in my office" We sit inside his office. 

"I accepted him to be my mate before you asked me anything. Dad he messed up. His dad abused him and he taught him that abuse is a way of showing love. His mind is damaged and i try to fix him. calming him down as hard but i try to figure him out" 

 "I'm proud of you honey but be careful with him. Alpha anger can be scary at times. Alphas are known for being violent werewolves and that's what makes everyone fear us"

"Even the nicest alpha can lose it and hit their mate. In a normal wolf pack the alpha will bite other wolf to show him their place." He explained "Thanks dad" I said. 

"And no y/n i won't help alpha Daylan after heard what's he gonna do. That man is cruel and you're officially Jungkook's Luna i can't attack my daughter's mate." I hugged him thankful that he understood my situations.

 "Alpha Kim!!!!" We both turned let go off each other as his beta bursting through the door. "Alpha Daylan is attacking!" He gasped.

                 < TO BE CONTINUED >