Rejecting Alpha

i growled at elysia completely hating the idea of hers. She wants me to find jungkook and him apologize to me. i have my own reasons that i don't wanna meet him, it's already bad enough that i'm still sleeping next to him. Not that i wanted to, it's because elysia and taehyung insisted on it. I swear they want me to be killed.

 I mean...maybe you can have a nice convo with alpha jeon? she said--saying it as more of a question. I rolled my eyes at her "yeah we'll eat pancakes and staring at each other's eyes like nothing happened elysia" "Sis you know you can't just leave him, you're not just risking your relationship but the whole pack" elysia said. "I mean i still have my second chance..somewhere.. so it doesn't matter"

 elysia sigh at my answer. Elysia shook her head completely disappointed with my behavior. I mean what jungkook did was too far. He abused me and i shouldn't have to stay with his sorry ass. I groaned, only 10 minutes until my legs completely healed thanks to my wolfs genes I'm happy that elysia stop talking about jungkook now. I mean i know female in a wolf pack is just for breading but we're not just an animal--there's also a human part of us.

 I walk to straight to the living room after healing my leg and immediately faces jungkook. "Y/n? Are you-" i cut his words before he finished. "I reject you jeon jungkook" i stared deeply into his deep brown eyes that now look confused. No. Hurt.

"What?" He said after a long pause--trying to process my words. "I, Kim Y/n, reject you, Jeon Jungkook as my mate and alpha" i said to him loud and clear. His eyes are wide with shock, his jaw clenched so hard and his whole body froze. I didn't wait for him to answer me as i quickly shifted to my wolf form and run as fast as i to my own house--ignoring elysia mind-linking me.

 I took a deep breath after a long run and from the nerves because my parents would find out I'm not with jungkook. I walked at my room, dropping myself to the comfy bed. I rolled my eyes as i see a lot of missed call from elysia I didn't care if she against this.

 Jungkook is a dangerous man no doubt. I walk downstairs after washing my face to fresh myself a bit. I find my parents in the kitchen. I immediately hug them. "Y/n? What're you doing home?" my mom asked. "I u-um..i-i reject jungkook and comeback here" i said feeling all nervous. "What?! Why?" My mom asked surprised.

"He abused me mom it's not one but twice. I can't live with him anymore.." i said. She frowned but decided to hug me "Sweetie i'm so sorry..you'll find your second chance i'm sure.." I just nodded at her. "Well why don't you go to Dylan's pack? My father suddenly asked. "His daughter was exited to meet you y/n" He added. "That's sound great dad thanks!" i hugged him and smile widely.

                          ---To be continued---