Rogue Attack

That afternoon we left and headed back home, my mind and heart going crazy because of ryujins information. The minute i got back to my territory i made the decision to run back to jungkook's territory. I mind-linked my dad before that. I need to warn jungkook.

i ignored the guard as they chased me, barking and trying to get me slow down. I just snap at them even though i'm just an omega but they still know i'm their luna. I shifted and try to find someone. i sighed in relief as i saw elysia in the kitchen. 

'Elysia' i gasped trying to find some oxygen after a lot of running. She spun around and her eye wide. When she realized it was me she narrowed her eyes. "why are you back? to make jungkook like a complete shit?" She spat. wow she's really anger, she never talked to me like that. 

"No i need to warn him about something" she look at me now confused. "why not do it yourself?" "I have no idea where he is and i need to tell him ASAP." she sighed. "Find and tell him yourself sis" she clearly didn't think it was urgent huh? i growled loudly at her behavior. 

"Elysia! i-" "i really can't deal with you right now." i said as i immediately running to find jungkook.

 His scent was nowhere in the house he must be somewhere else I'm running through the forest and relieved as i can smell his scent, but fear of catching him with another women had me sightly falter in my step. I stop my step feeling somewhat stupid. 

Why would he even believe me? He probably hate my guts now because i messed up what should be special for us. The bond Our mate bond.

I tried to walk again but suddenly someone attack me. He didn't smell like a pack. A rogue. How dare he. He tried to bite me but i dodge him and i immediately digging my teeth to his flesh. I snap him and throw him to the other side. I shook my fur and turn only to stop. 

Standing in front of me at least 6 rogues All of them baring their teeth with hunger sparkling in their eyes. shit. I bared my teeth ready to attack whenever they lunge but they lunged together making me only can attack one rogue.

 I howled in pain when a rogue bit my leg it ripping through my flesh. I was tried and losing a lot blood my wolf try to heal it but she was to weak. My vision start to blur as my heart hammering loud through my chest. 

Suddenly one of them pulled off of me and then another. My body collapsed immediately as i saw elysia's wolf killing the rogue. Then taehyung's wolf killing the second. And then the huge black one killing the third Jungkook.

 I shifted back, unable to hold my wolf form. I felt someone licking my leg. i slowly turn to find jungkook tried to stop the bleeding. He looked at me, his brown eyes swarming with concern as he slowly walked up towards me.

 He shifted back and carefully scooped me up, pulling me against his chest. I rested my head on him, sparks going through my body as he kissed my temple. "I'm sorry" i whispered "for what" He asked standing up.

 "for rejecting you" everything turns black after that.

            ------TO BE CONTINUED----